What's new

Indians arrested for Facebook post on Mumbai shutdown

Any possibility of BJP-SS-MNS forming a combined "communal front" :lol: in the next elections???

I've said it before.

Hindus need to polarize into a vote bank.

They are way too divided.

BJP needs to go back to the drawing board.

Stop trying to fight the Congress at its own game - Secular sham buoyed by vote bank divisive communal politics.

Be what Andromache wants us to be.

Proudly Hindu.

Inclusive benevolent nationalism of Hindutva.

The thread that binds us - in the face of ideologies of exclusivism and dominance.

I've said it before.

Hindus need to polarize into a vote bank.

They are way too divided.

BJP needs to go back to the drawing board.

Stop trying to fight the Congress at its own game - Secular sham buoyed by vote bank divisive communal politics.

Be what Andromache wants us to be.

Proudly Hindu.

Inclusive benevolent nationalism of Hindutva.

The thread that binds us - in the face of ideologies of exclusivism and dominance.

BJP is not extreme right wing party, it's a center-right party, i was thinking that maybe if one wants to come at the center it's ideology should include a "center", maybe answer lies in my signature :D

Indian understanding of "democracy" is limited to its own mindset which is highly undemocratic.

The girl said "people like bal thackray die every day" and she arrested under Information Technology Act :P

Actually the girl was muslim... She must not have commented any thing provided she lived in Mumbai for many years and must be aware of emotionally attachments of Marastrians with Shiv Sena. Mumbai police is also Maharashtrian and must be very emotional about death of Bal Saheb. She ended up paying 15000 as fine while her uncle lost his shop.

This is unfortunate on her part.

Separatists get away by saying anything....but these girls...:disagree:

these are some of the comments in ToI comments sections. Sparky are they sepratists :P

Prathiba Great (New Delhi)

The devil terrorist of Mumbai gone and people should have to be relaxed. But Maharashtra Police is acting as the terrorist mafia now. People should come forward to handle the home minister of the state

Sanjay dodhiya (Sydney)
These shiv sainiks are indian talibans and bal Thackeray was their Osama

saif (mumbai)
Ironic that a Goonda who spread hatred against North Indians and Muslims and directed his cronies to vandalism is being revered. This is the true story of Indian "secularism" and "tolerance". Anyway, there is one evil less in this world now. RIP Shiv Sena.[/

hmmm how will BJP pacify the feelings of Non-Mahrashtrians then?

SS has a lot of support from non-Maharashtrians in real life. Take it from a Punjabi Hindu that was born and raised in Mumbai and supports Shiv Sena :P Or vsdoc who is a Bihari Parsi as he mentioned.

The Indian media is just a piece of $hit that has always censored the true feelings of the right wing in India, and tried to divide us along lines of race/language/ethnicity that dont exist, just because they try to make us look bad.

hmmm how will BJP pacify the feelings of Non-Mahrashtrians then?

I am talking about a common front in Maharashtra for both LS & state elections, it's no use for MNS to fight separately, it only benefits congress, i have posted this before but i will post it again, just to make u understand what's the impact in elections if MNS fights separately:

19slide5.gif

MNS made SS-BJP front lose 10 of the LS seats in last lok sabha election, where they could have easily won.

these are some of the comments in ToI comments sections. Sparky are they sepratists :P

saif (mumbai)
Ironic that a Goonda who spread hatred against North Indians and Muslims and directed his cronies to vandalism is being revered. This is the true story of Indian "secularism" and "tolerance". Anyway, there is one evil less in this world now. RIP Shiv Sena.[/quote]

The sena supremo was also a seperatist in my opinion, thats why i kept silent on these threads.I know of the maxim De mortuis nil nisi bonum (of the dead speak only good)...

Lets check whats his legacy?

It is the anti-national ‘sons of the soil’ (bhumiputra) theory.

Article 1(1) of the Indian Constitution states: “India, that is Bharat, shall be a Union of States.”

Thus, India is not a confederation but a union.

Article 19 (1) (e) states: “All citizens shall have the right — to reside and settle in any part of the territory of India.”

Thus, it is a fundamental right of a Gujarati, south Indian, Bihari, U.P.ite, or person from any other part of India to migrate to Maharashtra and settle down there, just as it is of Maharashtrians to settle down in any part of India (though there are some restrictions in J&K, and some North-East States, due to historical reasons).

The Shiv Sena created by Thackeray attacked south Indians in the 1960s and 70s, and vandalised their restaurants and homes. In 2008, Biharis and U.P.ites living in Mumbai (the bhaiyyas who eke out a livelihood as milk and newspaper vendors, taxi drivers etc.) were described as infiltrators and attacked, their taxis smashed, and several beaten up. Muslims were also vilified

This, of course, created a vote bank for Thackeray based on hatred (as had Hitler, of whom Thackeray was an admirer), and how does it matter if the country breaks up and is Balkanised?

Bhedad gana vinauyanti bhinnah supajapah paraih

Tasmat samghatayogesu prayateran ganah sada

(Republics have been destroyed because of internal divisions among the people;

Hence a republic should always strive to achieve unity and good relations among the people)

Mahabharat, Shanti Parva, chapter 108, shloka 14

Actually the girl was muslim... She must not have commented any thing provided she lived in Mumbai for many years and must be aware of emotionally attachments of Marastrians with Shiv Sena. Mumbai police is also Maharashtrian and must be very emotional about death of Bal Saheb. She ended up paying 15000 as fine while her uncle lost his shop.

This is unfortunate on her part.

This is unfortunate on the part of India :)

This is also unfortunate that may be some of Hindus on her fan/friends list might had reported her because she is a Muslim afterall Mumbai Police is not FACEBOOK all the time.

Anyway if a Muslim in India comment people like bal thackray die every day what is need for complete shut down at force by the way, s/he be arrested on the basis of "hurting religious" feelings. funny he was just an extremist not religious figure.

State organisations should not armed with such nonsense emotionalism over a regional leader

Why would SS be arrested for police arresting a girl ?

Do read the topic before butting in with irrelevant talk.

SS has to arrest for attacking girls uncles shop as well threatening her......

The sena supremo was also a seperatist in my opinion

But you are wrong.

Balasaheb or the Shiv Sena have never ever spoken about any identity separate from their primary Indian one.

There is a reason he always signs of with Jai Hind first and then Jai Maharashtra.

Call him a supreme-regionalist if you must.

Separatist? A very very unkind cut.

Back
Top Bottom