What's new

Indians are a depressed lot: WHO Report

talking as if you dont have the same cuts in your country...but actually yes, sunlight is good....

enjoy your bulb hanging by the wire.

do indian like you suffer from Vitamin D deficiency? :laugh:

oooooh ok, so now you want to be my doctor

i think you indians should see a qualified doctor.....dont waste your money on those shack-dwelling astrologists

oooooh ok, so now you want to be my doctor

i think you indians should see a qualified doctor.....dont waste your money on those shack-dwelling astrologists

c'mon abu, najumis are far more popular in your part of the world. even your head of state consults with them.

c'mon abu, najumis are far more popular in your part of the world. even your head of state consults with them.

he spends more time with his goats......

the elaborate gardens of the Presidency have been turned into a zoo.

'pir sahib''business goes on

he spends more time with his goats......

the elaborate gardens of the Presidency have been turned into a zoo.

'pir sahib''business goes on

sorry to hear that mate, if it makes you feel any better GOI leadership isn't far behind in terms of their antics

oyyye --- bhartis!

cow-human-milk.jpg

even the caretaker is smiling.

Get your fingers from out your *****. Go outdoors, get some sunlight!

so u finally poked nose

by the way, depression is a worldwide phenomenon. Look at Singapore!

i read somewhere about rising depression there, and the fact that people dont even have time to raise a family or meet people

i remember i was at Duane Reade in New York City, picking up a pack. I see a line till all the way to the bloody entrance door. People are in line waiting to get their prescription drugs filled.....i'd say many of the friends or acquaintances i met there were on some form of anti-depressant or ''mood stabilizer'' --one or the other

i just say, it's better to smoke the green stuff...at least its natural

It's the screwed sex ratio which is to blame!! :mad:

Back
Top Bottom