What's new

Indians Also Beheaded Pakistani Soldiers

Dude. Can neither defend it nor give any details since this was in a dinner party 10 years back. Though I have heard this account multiple times. Given the terrain and location of the posts, the retreat paths from different posts were limited. And about radars not picking the heli up, well, we have seen it happening even recently when an Indian heli managed to reach a Pak front base without being caught on radar (though that was by accident). And 300 meters is a very small distance.

Anyway, Ignore rest of the details and take my post as an acceptance of the fact that in time of war, Indian army did beheadings of Pakistani soldiers.

Reference to Saurabh Kalia, is simply cheap and pathetic, but in line with characteristics of your other posts..

Oh, so the moral brigade kicks in now......my point is even if one was to believe in the claims, didn't he also die in the heat of the war. !!

Mamu its entirely different done during war and during peacetime. Moreover what he said as beheading can just be slitting of throats to kill. But chopping the head after killing to take as trophy is what is bad.

Maaple, I meant the same. But you failed to understand what I implied. (They should not have beheaded our soldier who died in combat as a trophy in peace time and you should not brag your Gorkha's/Naga's regiments wartime behaviour in this situation) Puriyudha?

Oh, so the moral brigade kicks in now......my point is even if one was to believe in the claims, didn't he also die in the heat of the war. !!

Tons of difference in beheading someone in hand to hand combat vs making someone a captive and then torturing him to death.

Maaple, I meant the same. But you failed to understand what I implied. (They should not have beheaded our soldier who died in combat as a trophy in peace time and you should not brag your Gorkha's/Naga's regiments wartime behaviour in this situation) Puriyudha?

Im not bragging yaar :)

Not sure I agree with you here, if it was during Kargil then one can understand the anxiety of IA as they were the ones facing the heat from Pak also to this day Pak denies it ever happened ! While I condemn beheadings in general if the events are as described then it gives the other side more ammo for such activities in the future which is the real sad part about all of this i.e. they seem to justify those cowardly acts whilst sidetracking the situation brought upon us in 99 :angry:

Where did you see pride in my post ?

I know it was just a revealing. But your post will be seen as a pride mongering, particullarly in this situation. I emphasied the word 'Timing'! Pls re-read my post. Sorry if I offended you/

Tons of difference in beheading someone in hand to hand combat vs making someone a captive and then torturing him to death.

Pakistani Ranger, Lance Naik Maqsood's family will agree with you and he was tortured and killed when there wasn't even a war in progress. You see the Indians are never shy of portraying them self as snow white but scrtach the surface and they are no short of disgrace to humanity.

The Terrorist Indian Army is comprised of criminals, rapists and murderers!

Pakistani Ranger, Lance Naik Maqsood's family will agree with you and he was tortured and killed when there wasn't even a war in progress. You see the Indians are never shy of portraying them self as snow white but scrtach the surface and they are no short of disgrace to humanity.

The point where you add this word(terrorist) all else becomes moot ! There are rapists, murderers in every military around the world(don't claim that you don't have'em) also as long as they're in uniform they can't be tried as criminals so unless you're saying we recruit criminals I'll say you're blowing some nice weed there windman !

Lastly don't try to paint your force(military) as some innocent virgin when the rest of the world knows what they really are :disagree:

The point where you add this word(terrorist) all else becomes moot ! There are rapists, murderers in every military around the world(don't claim that you don't have'em) also as long as they're in uniform they can't be tried as criminals so unless you're saying we recruit criminals I'll say you're blowing some nice weed there windman !

Lastly don't try to paint your force(military) as some innocent virgin when the rest of the world knows what they really are :disagree:

The wording in the link wasn't my idea but i had to post it for the sake of the article it contains. !!

:lol: at the source. I thought rupee news is as low as one could sink at this forum. But you attain new depths every day. Even deeper than the ocean ;)

btw, any evidence to the initial claim ? as you guys never tire of asking the same

:lol: at the source. I thought rupee news is as low as one could sink at this forum. But you attain new depths every day. Even deeper than the ocean ;)

btw, any evidence to the initial claim ? as you guys never tire of asking the same
Even then, i can see the top of your head.....stop being the habitual drama queen and see there is an authentic article contained within the source.

When everything fails,people shift to propaganda website and blogs. I always wonder why Pakistan never goes ahead and shows Evil Yindoos land true face ?:P

If that is the case, why doesn't ur great pakistani army expose us.
Let's see who the v world sides with.

Back
Top Bottom