What's new

Indians Addicted to Pakistani Music Now More Than Before

glitteringstar

Reaction score
Indians are more than ever addicted to Pakistani Music. You open every other Pakistani youtube music vidoe and you will find none other than India having brighter green colors with Pakistan. I am amazed that even the new artists or underground songs are being listened in India. Thumbs Up Pakistanis good Job

Yeah whats wrong with it then?

Its music ffs. Its good so people listen to it!

i listen to all good bands from around the world...from pakistan strings is my favorite band :tup:

Pakistani Songs and Bollywood movies,songs and soaps have great influence over the middle class average citizen of both countries and can bring people together ... its only the politicians and military who ruin things to suit their needs and keep things burning with false propaganda!!!

Both countries can come close together and coperate like european countries. We don't need to spend more on our own progress.

I heard this song recently, not bad at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Both countries can come close together and coperate like european countries. We don't need to spend more on our own progress.

West is together because they share same culture/language/mentality but we cant. We lived together for centuries and if left aside some differences we are the same people with same culture. We definitely can coperate and come together.

Back
Top Bottom