What's new

Indian Women Go Commando

@Zarvan Bro going commando means going without "chaddies" :lol:

I think he has figured out it was something naughty by now hehe. Or maybe he knew all along like @Sky lord and @Zibago are claiming. He has been spotted (though rarely) at odd hours visiting the pakistan models thread :P

I wonder how long this thread will go without actually discussing the meat of the article hehe.

I think he has figured out it was something naughty by now hehe. Or maybe he knew all along like @Sky lord and @Zibago are claiming. He has been spotted (though rarely) at odd hours visiting the pakistan models thread :P

I wonder how long this thread will go without actually discussing the meat of the article hehe.
Spare him guys.
Zarvi bhai is one of the most decent boys on the forum.

@Zarvan Bro going commando means going without "chaddies" :lol:

Going commando, or free-balling for males and free-buffing for females, is the practice of not wearing underpants under clothes.

still safe :D

Last edited:

dekhte-sab-hai-par-batata-koi-nahi-hai-thumb.jpg

Kuch aur bhi hoya jo bohat kam logoan ko malum hay :D
@The Sandman

lahaul valla quawwat ye kaise gair munasib threads ko aap anjaam de rahe hain mulla ji @Zarvan :astagh:

kuch khayal kiya hota janab iss umar me aur wo bhee ramzaan mubaraq ke pak mahine me ....:nono:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom