What's new

Indian Woman claims being mother of Ajmal Kasab

It s amazing that the Pakistani members here are hell bent on believing a mentally retard's claims over their own Interior Minister's claim.:lol:

Makes me wonder if Dark Star with the following comments was actually correct:what:

We do occasionally find unstable persons on the streets.

We usually end up electing them as our politicians.

dude the indian government didnt give the pakistanis information FOR 2 MONTHS
infact they still didnt release the evidence into the media what does that say?
And the indians are always blaming pak/isi for their problems even though external agencies like the CIA been stated that the isi had nothing to do with the mumbai attacks. Its been a month and we already found evidence against india on the lahore attacks and released some into the public and its been 5 months and all the indian agency has given us and it's own public is pakistani branded toothpaste and matches. ur nation's government is all talk and no walk, even with our corrupt leadership we STILL get sh!t done.

Hey, but India blamed Pakistan whole heartedly within minutes of the attack. The confidence and pointedness of the blame paid.

But Pakistan used the terms like "foreign hand", "may be", "may be not", etc. etc. All the govt systems make self contrasting statements.

I think India did it great. Kept the issue alive for 2 months or so. Pakistan failed in that and now no one pays attention.

Thats how indian get menatally ill- too much education and too much knowladge. You can find these type in central delhi standing on top of a garbage truck and shouting slogan for their own communist party, askign for votes.
which dont ezist in reality

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh God, stop it please. I can hardly sit on the chair. hahaha

Only one - rest u find urself

Mumbai attack over - 29th Nov 2008
India hands over evidence dossier to pakistan - 5 th jan 2009. the dossier contains telephone records, circumstantial body of evidence, names, photos and hometowns of 9 attackers, name, address of one attacker, the captured attackers statement etc. (in the mean time JUD is declared a gloal terrorist group by UNSC on 11th Dec, within two weeks of attacks, NOT TWO MONTHS)

India hands ove dossier - 40 days. NOT TWO MONTHS.

SL cricketers attack - over on the 3rd March
10th April - Lahore police chief talks to the press without presenting any 'real proof' - except the guess work that the 'weapons look different'.

37 days... today 38, ur govt has not even made a statement. sure they get things done :hitwall:
.:: SAMAA - India involved in Lahore attacks: police
the paksitani police chief stated how'd they trained them, and who trained them[INDIAN HALLMARK ON WEAPONS], unlike your nation we dont just blame other countries to calm our nation down
40 days, THAT IS ALREADY INTO THE SECOND MONTH!!! :disagree:
go ahead point out another

Hey, but India blamed Pakistan whole heartedly within minutes of the attack. The confidence and pointedness of the blame paid.

But Pakistan used the terms like "foreign hand", "may be", "may be not", etc. etc. All the govt systems make self contrasting statements.

I think India did it great. Kept the issue alive for 2 months or so. Pakistan failed in that and now no one pays attention.

lol :rofl: kept it alive? india embarrassed itself diplomatically
it took them so many wrong guesses to get a right one [who knows thats under consideration too], i mean they blamed bangladesh, isi, the deccan muhjadeen, and some many other groups.
I don't think any nation will be taking india seriously for a while [blame your politicians]

.:: SAMAA - India involved in Lahore attacks: police
unlike your nation we dont just blame other countries to calm our nation down
40 days,

Yes sir unlike us pakistan blame others to make fool of itself:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sri Lanka Breaking News-Daily Mirror Online

Delhi: Pakistan's flip flop over the attack on Sri Lankan cricketers in Lahore continues with Interior Ministry Advisor Rehman Malik on Saturday denying of having any evidence of an Indian hand in the attack.

Just a day earlier the Lahore's Capital City Police Officer Pervaiz Rathore had alleged that there was "involvement of India" in the March 3 attack on Sri Lankan cricketers.

"There is no such thing on record yet. But Mr Pervaiz Rathore (Lahore's Capital City Police Officer) has been asked as on what basis he took India's name. So far, the investigation of the attack on Sri Lankan team is being done by the Judicial Commission and therefore we are not supposed to talk on that. As far as Manawan is concerned, I know some suspects have been arrested but the investigation is still on. It is not concluded yet. Therefore, I will not give comment on it unless I have got the final report with me," said Malik.

Malik also said that Pakistan can help avert a terror attack in India only if it is informed in advance.

"We can help in averting a terror attack only if informed in advance. India and Pakistan are facing a common enemy," said the Pakistan Interior Ministry Advisor.

Earlier, Rathore, too, back tracked from his accusation that India was behind the attack on the Sri Lankan cricketers last month.

In a new twist on Saturday, Rathore claimed that pro-India Afghans were behind the attack on Sri Lankan players.

He said there was sufficient evidence which would soon be made public. Rathore also claimed the same set of people were behind the attack on the Manawan Police Academy a little over two weeks ago.

As for Pakistani Taliban leader Beitullah Mehsud claiming responsibility for the Manawan attack, Rathore said Mehsud is paid to be a terrorist and can do anything for money. (CNN IBN)

Comments (2) | Article Viewers (324) Email to a friend

lol :rofl: kept it alive? india embarrassed itself diplomatically
it took them so many wrong guesses to get a right one [who knows thats under consideration too], i mean they blamed bangladesh, isi, the deccan muhjadeen, and some many other groups.
I don't think any nation will be taking india seriously for a while [blame your politicians]

Are you kidding?

You keep crying because the world is isolating you. Everything going wrong for Pakistan. Badly tarnished image, innocent students being held just for being Pakistani, people talking of stripping you off the nukes and still you dare say this BS? :disagree:

Are you kidding?

You keep crying because the world is isolating you. Everything going wrong for Pakistan. Badly tarnished image, innocent students being held just for being Pakistani, people talking of stripping you off the nukes and still you dare say this BS? :disagree:

just because your attempt of trying to isolate us didnt work doesn't mean u get to cry about it
and how are we isolated? :what:
we are still getting billions from the u.s. for wot,
uae, japan, and china and giving us more money and uae recently gave us an energy plant for free!
we have all the support from muslim countries [including bangladesh and we have a better relationship with then then they have with u and u liberated them damit! lmao]
we have support from the european nations
and do i really have to say on how much china supports us?
so how are we isolated?
think before you say anything or your gonna spill out crap just like your previous posts.:disagree:

Yes sir unlike us pakistan blame others to make fool of itself:rofl::rofl::rofl:
what?!?!
ur statement doesn't even make sense :rofl:
anyway the pak government is probably hiding something under wrap, why? god knows but this often happens during high-profile investigations
but atleast we don't downgrade our selves and blame our neighbors an hour after the attack

just because your attempt of trying to isolate us didnt work doesn't mean u get to cry about it
and how are we isolated? :what:
we are still getting billions from the u.s. for wot,
uae, japan, and china and giving us more money and uae recently gave us an energy plant for free!
we have all the support from muslim countries [including bangladesh and we have a better relationship with then then they have with u and u liberated them damit! lmao]
we have support from the european nations
and do i really have to say on how much china supports us?
so how are we isolated?
think before you say anything or your gonna spill out crap just like your previous posts.:disagree:

What can I say? Keep dreaming. :tsk:

By the way, is there any chance you visited the thread about Pakistani students being held in UK? I suggest you to. Probably you'll get the point of isolation. :crazy:

What can I say? Keep dreaming. :tsk:

By the way, is there any chance you visited the thread about Pakistani students being held in UK? I suggest you to. Probably you'll get the point of isolation. :crazy:

KEEP DREAMING OF WHAT?!?! :angry:
when i give u facts you keep giving me these one liners and have nothing to back them up!
that just basically tells me whatever i said really shut u up! :rofl:
and if someone moves out of their country for their OWN good, why should they still be a problem of the nation they came from? The are their own responsibility the moment they left Pakistan and i would care less for them

Btw who is right here? :crazy:

Kasab's mother to come to India to visit him

MUMBAI/JANGIPUR(WB): The mother of Ajmal Kasab, the lone surviving gunman in the Mumbai terror attack case, is coming to India to meet him, as the
stage is set for the start of the trial of the Pakistani national in Mumbai on Wednesday.

Kasab's mother to come to India to visit him

The mother of Ajmal Kasab [Images], the lone surviving gunman in the Mumbai terror attack case, is coming to India to meet him, as the stage is set for the start of the trial of the Pakistani national in Mumbai on Wednesday.

External Affairs Minister Pranab Mukherjee referred to the visit of Kasab's mother while stressing that Pakistan should not delay investigations on the pretext of clarifications, a day after Islamabad sought more specific information from New Delhi on its probe into the Mumbai attacks.

Would be a truly sad sight for any mother to see her son on the death row. Hope she gets to meet him before the trial is over.

Ajmal's mother is coming

New Delhi/ Mumbai: A day before Mohammed Ajmal Amir's trial for last November's Mumbai carnage was slated to begin, external affairs minister Pranab Mukherjee revealed that his mother is coming from Pakistan to meet him.

Serving and retired police officers in Mumbai condemned the move.

Mukherjee was speaking to reporters in his constituency Jangipur, West Bengal, according to PTI. Officials were tightlipped about when exactly to expect Ajmal's mother.

Her visit plans come as India and Pakistan continue to trade charges over evidence in the case.

Former police commissioner MN Singh said there was no harm in his mother visiting Ajmal on humanitarian grounds. "But playing emotional idiots is intolerable," he said.

"India has always been a soft state and we are suffering from that softness for several years. Enemies of the nation must be treated with an iron hand and not emotionally."

Many senior police officers told DNA that they will oppose the move. "It will send a wrong signal to investigating agencies and relatives of those who lost their lives in that attack," a senior IPS officer said. "Ajmal came into India not as an ordinary Pakistani citizen but as an armed infiltrator and enemy of the nation. He should not be shown mercy."

Ajmal's mother is coming

Former police commissioner MN Singh said there was no harm in his mother visiting Ajmal on humanitarian grounds. "But playing emotional idiots is intolerable," he said.

The man at least seems to know that he is guilty. If he wants to confess to his mother, so be it.

I agree that rule of the law must be followed. But I don't think there is a law against an accused (however obviously guilty) or a convict seeing his parents. If this is a security threat, then no, we can't allow that. I am guessing that Mukherjee has thought of that already.

We are not being emotional idiots, we are trying to follow the law to its letter, I think. A trial even slightly giving an appearance of a bias is bad for India. A fair trial on the other hand is a right in India and giving that only makes India proud.
Just my 2 cents. I am done editorializing.

Back
Top Bottom