What's new

Indian View: Is Pakistan's COVID response really better than India?

JNUite

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Imran Khan sniggers at India for its high coronavirus cases despite its economy-damaging lockdown as he boasts Pakistan’s success in containing it & saving his economy with ‘smart’ lockdowns. First-cut, dumb data will affirm this. But the picture gets more complex as we move up the ladder of smart data. Leaving India aside, how would this smart data compare Pakistan with just Uttar Pradesh, since both have similar-sized population. Shekhar Gupta with fascinating data, graphics, some surprises.

Imran Khan sniggers at India for its high coronavirus cases despite its economy-damaging lockdown as he boasts Pakistan’s success in containing it & saving his economy with ‘smart’ lockdowns. First-cut, dumb data will affirm this. But the picture gets more complex as we move up the ladder of smart data. Leaving India aside, how would this smart data compare Pakistan with just Uttar Pradesh, since both have similar-sized population. Shekhar Gupta with fascinating data, graphics, some surprises.
We don’t need the opinions of a journalist from India when WHO and Bill Gates are affirming our approach.

Last edited:
He reminds me of Plmn trying to prove their economic policies :D The whole world is on one side vs their delusions.

Indian buddha with his usual oink oink.

Whole world has acknowledged Pakistani strategy , numbers speaks for themselves, the hospitals have wrapped up their covid wards, and these turds who are the epicentre of this pendmic got audacity to compare with Pakistan? LOL

Pakistan has been labelled as one of the top ranked countries in Asia with the highest response to social protection during Covid-19 crisis.
This was revealed in a study at a global e-conference hosted by the International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth (IPC-IG) on Monday.
The study was conducted by Unicef, UN and IPC-IG to assess social protection response, focusing on extensive mapping and overview of how social protection measures were deployed by countries in Asia and the Pacific region during the pandemic.
It said Pakistan covered the highest number of responses to social protection in Asia through Ehsaas Emergency Cash.

It is true we are testing less than india per capita.. So if we are hiding, then no one can tell but if we aren't having as much new cases like India, than it is all Allah's blessings. We follow some protocols initially like in market, masjid etc but went reluctant later (after Ramadan I guess or near Eid).
Anyway, Indians were laughing at us that made many PDF members bitter like @Imran Khan .
I hope India would recover soon, but hope IA catch it (just for fun, though army follows protocol seriously).
I am sad that poor Indians lost their life through economic and covid crisis, but happy Modi messed up. His ego, rudeness and stubbornness (not taking advice) made it worse.

P.S Btw our PM didn't make fun of India situation, but blamed the mess on Indian govt, if you listen carefully all his interview and stop cherry picking.

Shekhar Gupta is one of those from the media who has blood on his hands. He has shamelessly cheered on the crimes of this fascist regime.

Bcoz he and his propaganda platform is sponsored by Hindutva Terrorist state.

I requested mods to put a special header in thread title whenever someone quote Indian state sponsored propaganda like Print, WION, Republic, India today, fake times etc as OP..

I requested mods to put a special header in thread title whenever someone quote Indian state sponsored propaganda like Print, WION, Republic, India today, fake times etc as OP..
Or even better completely ban these publications on PDF as they are unreliable sources per PDF admin.

just as suggestion @AgNoStiC MuSliM ;

(Disclaimer: just before your dear mods hands me a ban for derailing the thread, I am just reinforcing the view of a Pakistani member in case there are comprehension issues)

It is true we are testing less than india per capita.. So if we are hiding, then no one can tell but if we aren't having as much new cases like India, than it is all Allah's blessings. We follow some protocols initially like in market, masjid etc but went reluctant later (after Ramadan I guess or near Eid).
Anyway, Indians were laughing at us that made many PDF members bitter like @Imran Khan .
I hope India would recover soon, but hope IA catch it (just for fun, though army follows protocol seriously).
I am sad that poor Indians lost their life through economic and covid crisis, but happy Modi messed up. His ego, rudeness and stubbornness (not taking advice) made it worse.

P.S Btw our PM didn't make fun of India situation, but blamed the mess on Indian govt, if you listen carefully all his interview and stop cherry picking.
why pakistan should test ? koi corona symptom hoon to tests kareen na . people if not tested they die more while no one die in pakistan . its simple indians can not digest pakistani sucsess in corona . indonesia for example have more population then pakistan and less corona cases then pakistan so its means they are hiding something ? indians can go cry we won over corona

Back
Top Bottom