What's new

Indian TV Channel Anchors Read Out Names of 30 Chinese Soldiers from a WhatsApp Forward

You seem hurt

What happened? Times now par dehari lag gai hai kia?
Yar it's truth.
Atleast Indian media is awfully awful patriotic.
Our media was not even that. Our media is a joke, thugs. Who claims to create or break governments. The only hurdle to every government taking tough decision is the media. The media is deeply biased and in case of country none of them are patriotic. They belong to what I say najam sethis and aurat march mindset who live in a bubble. Wanted Pakistan as an Indian client state.
No one shows passion. No one looks after Pakistan interest and frankly no one is even capable of discussing foreign policy except only one Dr moeed.
You can buy a journalist. When a h
Journalist is removed from his job due to low ratings he start a youtube and thinks he is important enough to be removed by amry.
They are placed where they are. Their thinking and mind is already made up anti Pakistan.
At least atleast atleast India media is loyal to India. They are worst ever crap and bullshit but they are loyal to India.
Everyone hates kashmiris who are innocent because they wanted freedom. Everyone hates Muslims.
We in paksitan cannot even hate those who wnat to break Pakistan. The government and the army cannot tackle the ptm, because if they do they bark missing persons etc. Now our media is not concerned about balochistan. Never cared. But very sensitive about the terrorist aka missing person hiding in Afghanistan .
Atleast no one in Indian media support kashmiri rebels....
Pakistani media supports these few rebels or supposedly missing persons etc or people who are against the idea of Pakistan or traitors.
The fake layers movement funded by foreign agencies and champion by your media to create chaos is one example.
Then the villans of lal masjid turned into heroes, after forcing the military to take action against them.
Our media is twisted. Anti Pakistan.
Their media is also twisted but extemely loyal to their country.
Except the facts.
Facts are facts.
Dont make me or blame me as India media fan. I am just stating few facts. If I have to rate worse media between pakistani media and Indian media I would rate pakistani media.

Yar it's truth.
Atleast Indian media is awfully awful patriotic.
Our media was not even that. Our media is a joke, thugs. Who claims to create or break governments. The only hurdle to every government taking tough decision is the media. The media is deeply biased and in case of country none of them are patriotic. They belong to what I say najam sethis and aurat march mindset who live in a bubble. Wanted Pakistan as an Indian client state.
No one shows passion. No one looks after Pakistan interest and frankly no one is even capable of discussing foreign policy except only one Dr moeed.
You can buy a journalist. When a h
Journalist is removed from his job due to low ratings he start a youtube and thinks he is important enough to be removed by amry.
They are placed where they are. Their thinking and mind is already made up anti Pakistan.
At least atleast atleast India media is loyal to India. They are worst ever crap and bullshit but they are loyal to India.
Everyone hates kashmiris who are innocent because they wanted freedom. Everyone hates Muslims.
We in paksitan cannot even hate those who wnat to break Pakistan. The government and the army cannot tackle the ptm, because if they do they bark missing persons etc. Now our media is not concerned about balochistan. Never cared. But very sensitive about the terrorist aka missing person hiding in Afghanistan .
Atleast no one in Indian media support kashmiri rebels....
Pakistani media supports these few rebels or supposedly missing persons etc or people who are against the idea of Pakistan or traitors.
The fake layers movement funded by foreign agencies and champion by your media to create chaos is one example.
Then the villans of lal masjid turned into heroes, after forcing the military to take action against them.
Our media is twisted. Anti Pakistan.
Their media is also twisted but extemely loyal to their country.
Except the facts.
Facts are facts.
Dont make me or blame me as India media fan. I am just stating few facts. If I have to rate worse media between pakistani media and Indian media I would rate pakistani media.
I fact I would go as far as to say that their media act as a propaganda source for their government. Always always taking the government line. Never insulting Pakistan abroad as our paksitani liberals do. Find me a single Indian hussain haqqani equilent who have been high at power and now goes against India. You would not fine one. Don't consider that curly grey haired women I forget the name now. Arhudhati Roy or something. She is nobody in India. Find me someone big.
Even those liberals who hate and abhor modi and his hindu ata politics stand with him abroad as one.

can India Fake news channel name their own killed list? I m 100% sure no one dare to name because they count same for multiple families...

A few more names Indian fool media forgot:

1. Modi Yen impotentin
2. Arnab kusran
3. Major Arya rapen firen pehn di
4. Amit Shaheen haramen

This 'news' makes Indians really feel good, however briefly it may be.

Back
Top Bottom