What's new

Indian troops martyr four more Kashmiri youth

In dont why it is taking so long for IA to kill all the kashmiri youths.

You mean the way Pakistan is doing in waziristan.

That's because Kashmiris are our own people and only law breakers are punished.No ariel bombing by self and other world forces.

CPC ? hu.. hopefully it is joke. :rofl:
Lol, of course it was sarcasm!

Great, another 2006 thread resurrected. SSG VIPER, We have created new thread for you - Hall of Shame

Geez, I didnt realize that this was a 2006 thread, resurrected!!

And what a fracking co-incidence!! Imagine my delight when I found out our forces had 'slaughtered' four more LeT pigs today in Indian state of Kashmir!!

I propose an open hunting season every year wherein our forces arrest the militant pigs, and in particular one season let them free in a tightly cordoned forest and let ordinary citizens along with military guides the pleasure of hunting these pigs! Human rights be damned! Pick your weapons mates!

India's negative attitude to hamper peace in SA
Srinagar, July 23 (KMS): In occupied Kashmir, Indian troops, in their fresh acts of state-terrorism, martyred four more Kashmiri youth, two each at Gurez in Baramula and Landoora in Pulwama.

Seven persons, including a boy and two children, were injured in blasts at Drass, Handwara and Charar-e-Sharif. A forceful protest demonstration was staged in Arigam area of Bandipora against stepped up Indian state-terrorism.

Senior Kashmiri Hurriyat leader, Syed Ali Gilani, addressing a large gathering at Bumai Sopore today, vowed that Kashmiris would continue pursuing their birthright of self-determination, no matter how great the sacrifices. Addressing his party workers at Achabal also in Sopore, the President of Democratic Freedom Party, Shabbir Ahmad Shah, expressed apprehension that Indian negative attitude to talks process with Pakistan will adversely affect the overall situation in South Asia.

The APHC spokesman, in a statement in Srinagar today also pointed out that India, by impeding the negotiation process, will vitiate the peace prospects in the region. The chief of Democratic Front, Pandit Bhushan Bazaz, during meetings with various delegations of Pandits in Srinagar, stressed that earnest implementation of the proposals of demilitarization and self-governance in Kashmir would help achieve a lasting solution of Kashmir dispute.

http://www.kmsnews.org/Kashmir News/News230706-06.htm

"page not found"
:devil::devil:

They are no Martyr's - They are cold blooded terrorists in the guise of Innocent civilians.
I dont think Pakistanis would call killed TTP people as martyr's

I want to add some info, when people go rioting they are fighting, once you start fighting you should be prepared for any eventualities. This happen not only in Kashmir but many other parts of India and world. It is unfortune that people get killed/ injured. I feel part of blame goes to people who started rioting, infact I feel major blame lies on them. If they did not started rioting this would not have been the result. People like Gilani are on payrol of Pakistan and try to insigate violence on every opportunity that comes by. There are many cases where riots started on fake news people killed but no one questions Gillani, you know why he is on their payrol.

Have these matyrs been reincarnated that you revive such an old topic :rofl::rofl:

India's negative attitude to hamper peace in SA
Srinagar, July 23 (KMS): In occupied Kashmir, Indian troops, in their fresh acts of state-terrorism, martyred four more Kashmiri youth, two each at Gurez in Baramula and Landoora in Pulwama.

Seven persons, including a boy and two children, were injured in blasts at Drass, Handwara and Charar-e-Sharif. A forceful protest demonstration was staged in Arigam area of Bandipora against stepped up Indian state-terrorism.

Senior Kashmiri Hurriyat leader, Syed Ali Gilani, addressing a large gathering at Bumai Sopore today, vowed that Kashmiris would continue pursuing their birthright of self-determination, no matter how great the sacrifices. Addressing his party workers at Achabal also in Sopore, the President of Democratic Freedom Party, Shabbir Ahmad Shah, expressed apprehension that Indian negative attitude to talks process with Pakistan will adversely affect the overall situation in South Asia.

The APHC spokesman, in a statement in Srinagar today also pointed out that India, by impeding the negotiation process, will vitiate the peace prospects in the region. The chief of Democratic Front, Pandit Bhushan Bazaz, during meetings with various delegations of Pandits in Srinagar, stressed that earnest implementation of the proposals of demilitarization and self-governance in Kashmir would help achieve a lasting solution of Kashmir dispute.

http://www.kmsnews.org/Kashmir%20News/News230706-06.htm

How to create propoganda.........
CHAPTER 1.

1.Give Minimal details of a said incident

"In occupied Kashmir, Indian troops, in their fresh acts of state-terrorism, martyred four more Kashmiri youth, two each at Gurez in Baramula and Landoora in Pulwama. "

2. Link a the origins of a blast, source unknown, to your enemy without any credible proof:

"Seven persons, including a boy and two children, were injured in blasts at Drass, Handwara and Charar-e-Sharif. A forceful protest demonstration was staged in Arigam area of Bandipora against stepped up Indian state-terrorism."

3. Reference known Kashmiri Leaders statements unrealted to the incidence in relation to said incidence:

"Senior Kashmiri Hurriyat leader, Syed Ali Gilani, addressing a large gathering at Bumai Sopore today, vowed that Kashmiris would continue pursuing their birthright of self-determination, no matter how great the sacrifices. Addressing his party workers at Achabal also in Sopore, the President of Democratic Freedom Party, Shabbir Ahmad Shah, expressed apprehension that Indian negative attitude to talks process with Pakistan will adversely affect the overall situation in South Asia. "

I mean cmon.....this aint our first rodeo kid......

PS: What is the meaning of a boy and 2 children were injured.....Is a boy not a child or are we trying to increase body count through word twisting to serve our purpose and entertain the audience??

Also the article needs to make a stand, did the blast kill the people or did the Indian Army....first para says that the youth were killed in 2 seperate places...(2 per place)....

I dont know why....But I felt like diseceting this OLD OLD article....LOL

Last edited:
:oops: Why you are killing your own Pakistani brothers under operation RAH-E-NIZAT :taz:. Might be uncle sam wants you to so so.:undecided:
may HE ALSO BLESS AJMAL KASAB HIS BUDDIES

MAY ALLAH ALMIGHTY BLESS THOSE SHAHEEDS (Killed under RAH-E-NIZAT at both ends) AMEEN

may HE ALSO BLESS AJMAL KASAB HIS BUDDIES

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom