What's new

Indian troops martyr another youth in Sepore, IOK

Icewolf

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Srinagar, April 19 (KMS): In occupied Kashmir, Indian troops, in their fresh act of state terrorism, martyred one Kashmiri youth in Sopore.

The troops of 22 and 52 Rashtriya Rifles and Central Reserve Police Force killed the youth identified as Shabir Ahmad Sheikh at Wagub in Sopore during a siege and search operation.General Officer Commanding (GOC) of Indian army’s Kilo Force, Lt Gen Sarath Chand and Inspector General of Police, Abdul Ghani Mir in a press briefing claimed that the martyred youth was a militant (mujahid).

On the other hand, a 30-year-old mentally unsound lady, Asma Jan, was found dead at Sumerbugh in Srinagar. She was missing from her home since from April 9 this year.

Meanwhile, Indian police used brute force against the Public Health Engineering (PHE) daily wagers who were protesting in favour of their demands in Srinagar.

http://www.kmsnews.org/news/2013/04/19/indian-troops-martyr-one-kashmiri-youth-in-sopore.html

Innalilaheywainnailliheyrajeoon...

Hope the murderers get what they deserve!

Source is not credible cause it will put only biased story.

Not even worth to read.

I hope news is true. I would love the news that one more pest has been sanitised in my country.

False news.. ! crap source ! PERIOD !

Srinagar, April 19 (KMS): In occupied Kashmir, Indian troops, in their fresh act of state terrorism, martyred one Kashmiri youth in Sopore.

The troops of 22 and 52 Rashtriya Rifles and Central Reserve Police Force killed the youth identified as Shabir Ahmad Sheikh at Wagub in Sopore during a siege and search operation.General Officer Commanding (GOC) of Indian army’s Kilo Force, Lt Gen Sarath Chand and Inspector General of Police, Abdul Ghani Mir in a press briefing claimed that the martyred youth was a militant (mujahid).

On the other hand, a 30-year-old mentally unsound lady, Asma Jan, was found dead at Sumerbugh in Srinagar. She was missing from her home since from April 9 this year.

Meanwhile, Indian police used brute force against the Public Health Engineering (PHE) daily wagers who were protesting in favour of their demands in Srinagar.

Indian troops martyr one Kashmiri youth in Sopore | Kashmir Media Service

Just gotta love the language in this news Article ..... just keep screaming "evil India" for a couple of decades and somebody is bound to believe it ...

This is sort of one of a kind in the world incident, isn't it?
Though I did not know that Pakistan accepted Kashmir as part of India, and Kashmiri police as Indian police. Good to know.

Another codswallop from the hearth of Ignoramus , Ignoramus who believes taliban and mujahids operating inside his borders is bad and the ones operating in neighboring states is good .

I hope news is true. I would love the news that one more pest has been sanitised in my country.

Interesting how killing millions in the name of country has blind sided you and many of your countrymen and have made you cold blooded as hell. Sanitized alright, just like you guys have been trying to sanitize other states from Muslims and Christians? Which have always lived in India and are Indian citizens, yet got killed in thousands over years? Not sure if I like the fake face of democracy. I've actually met a group of Kashmiri women who became refugees. The horror stories you hear from them, makes you cry. And here you are celebrating or defending the acts of your military which in 70% of the cases has killed even kids, older men, elderly and raped and killed women??? That's very humane of you.

Back
Top Bottom