What's new

Indian troops killed in Kashmir clash with militants

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will get our akhand baharat minus the barbarians.That is our destiny.We have survived and are the oldest surviving civilization. WAIT.

First of all its not the issue of Muslims, or Hindus. Kashmir was never part of India neither Pakistan.

Says who.. go read history.

The Dogra had NO right to sell Human to Indians neither Human are any commodity to be sold.

not sure what u mean to say.. who sold whom and who bought whom?

The locals have the right to fight the occupying forces be it of dogra in 47 or Indain invaders currently.
And dont talk about blood when you are killing so many people that too in their own land.

Indian armed forces are killing terrorists who walk with guns and not toys.. and if there is this kind of situation in the valley some civilian causalities are bound to happen.. yes there have been some cases where innocents were killed and the concerned jawan given punishment as well.. valley has seen violence for far too long.. the youth is tired of all this.. they just want development, jobs, roads, schools and colleges.. all this is being done. just wait till the fruits of our development in last decade reach the people of valley. Things would change drastically.

Call me whatever you want to i dont mind.

I wish the Kashmiris freedom an success against Indian occupying forces.
:tdown:[/QUOTE]

As i said earlier if you believe it's yours .. come and take it if you can :cheers:

they try to came Kashmir
in 1965----failed
in 1971----lost east Pakistan
in 1999----lost their face infornt of international community

then why u want to call them and humiliate them.

Nityasanthi for the souls of our brave ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom