What's new

Indian troops killed in Kashmir clash with militants

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Shariah law does not apply anymore buddy, religion has to evolve just like ever other thing or it becomes part of history.

It sums it up.. u hit the nail on its head.... EVERYTHING EVOLVES...

we, our beliefs and practics. By no disrespect to any religion, if we blame and curse other by giving one or the other new meanings to our religion and it's preachings we wud be doomed... I find it soo funny when faggots in the name of islam say photography is wrong and many other craps....

For god sake when we started practising some beliefs were we soo advanced technologically ? why do we have to just follow sth without questioning and understanding that Religion is a means of Decipline but not the end of means.....

Ball is in your court , give Kashmiris their right of self determination as you promised in UNO and live in peace and let them live in peace.

Justice delayed is justice denied.

every Indian will die before you get Kashmir. Kashmir is a state of India and will remain so.. you and your fellow jihadis can do anything you want.. we will save Kashmiris and our country from the scums like you and your brainwashed, illiterate faggots.:agree:

It sums it up.. u hit the nail on its head.... EVERYTHING EVOLVES...

we, our beliefs and practics. By no disrespect to any religion, if we blame and curse other by giving one or the other new meanings to our religion and it's preachings we wud be doomed... I find it soo funny when faggots in the name of islam say photography is wrong and many other craps....

For god sake when we started practising some beliefs were we soo advanced technologically ? why do we have to just follow sth without questioning and understanding that Religion is a means of Decipline but not the end of means.....

So true well said :cheers:

This thread is the worst I have seen in PDF. I have no problem with anyone reporting the news, but to put a thumbs up sign at the death of soldiers is nothing short of despicable.

May the fallen rest in peace

I dont see anything bad about putting a thumb ups when your army is occupying and killing innocent Kashmiris.

Indeed feel sorry for the killed soldiers because these poor souls have been pushed into death valley by Indian invader govt by force.

every Indian will die before you get Kashmir. Kashmir is a state of India and will remain so.. you and your fellow jihadis can do anything you want.. we will save Kashmiris and our country from the scums like you and your brainwashed, illiterate faggots.:agree:

Kashmir is not India neither Indian territory.

when you have invaded Kashmir and killing innocent women and childern and youth in Kashmir and dont feel any shame then you should have the courage to face the death of your state terrorists from Indian army.

I dont see anything bad about putting a thumb ups when your army is occupying and killing innocent Kashmiris.

Indeed feel sorry for the killed soldiers because these poor souls have been pushed into death valley by Indian invader govt by force.

I think Pakistani's have enough to worry about already and should stop worrying about Kashmir as it has only led the country on a downward spiral.

I can say the same about the Pakistani army who is being pushed to kill Pakistani citizens by the government of another country let alone their own. Please stop just inflammatory comments, two can play this game.

when you have invaded Kashmir and killing innocent women and childern and youth in Kashmir and dont feel any shame then you should have the courage to face the death of your state terrorists from Indian army.

Same old Pakistani rhetoric, nothing new. Has made no difference since 1947 and never will. This is nothing more but a troll from the Indian point of view.

Even pakistan, afghanistan etc are parts of akhand bharat whereas u have the temerity of talking about kashmir.shameless thumbs up sign

Its the result of your same Akhand Bharat agenda that India is poking its nose in affairs of ever regional country by fomenting terror.

Same old Pakistani rhetoric, nothing new. Has made no difference since 1947 and never will. This is nothing more but a troll from the Indian point of view.

Indian point of view viz a viz trolling :lol:

OK whatever you say ;)

Indeed nothing has changed since 1947. India still has to keep thousands of occupying forces in Held Kashmir. Indian soldiers are committing suicide out of guilt in Kashmir.

Armless, Kashmiris are still inflicting fear in the hearts of Indian occupying forces.

I think Pakistani's have enough to worry about already and should stop worrying about Kashmir as it has only led the country on a downward spiral.

I can say the same about the Pakistani army who is being pushed to kill Pakistani citizens by the government of another country let alone their own. Please stop just inflammatory comments, two can play this game.

Sorry NO you can not say anything abour Internal matters of Pakistan. Similalry we cant accuse of carrying out brutalities and murders in Assam, Northeast as thats your Internal matter.

Kashmir is not an Indian territory neither part of India.

if its yours come and take it, as simple as that... as as far as killing innocent women and children and youth in Kashmir is concerned, how bout having this same sense of grief for pandits who were killed by tribals backed by Pakistani army during 47 invasion of Kashmir by Paksitan huh.. blood is blood for you when it belongs to a muslim else it's cow piss is it?? read what my Indian brother desiguy has written on this thread and if it still doesn't make sense to you then you are no better than a jihadi who is hellbent on killing innocents for the sake of virgins and false promises.

Its the result of your same Akhand Bharat agenda that India is poking its nose in affairs of ever regional country by fomenting terror.

You know jana it's not worthwhile talking to you..

you got proof about all the fomenting thing you talked about.. ooh i forgot.. it's there with you but you won't share it.. very clever of your administration to do so :hitwall:

Sorry NO you can not say anything abour Internal matters of Pakistan. Similalry we cant accuse of carrying out brutalities and murders in Assam, Northeast as thats your Internal matter.

Kashmir is not an Indian territory neither part of India.

As i said earlier if you believe it's yours .. come and take it if you can :cheers:

if its yours come and take it, as simple as that... as as far as killing innocent women and children and youth in Kashmir is concerned, how bout having this same sense of grief for pandits who were killed by tribals backed by Pakistani army during 47 invasion of Kashmir by Paksitan huh.. blood is blood for you when it belongs to a muslim else it's cow piss is it?? read what my Indian brother desiguy has written on this thread and if it still doesn't make sense to you then you are no better than a jihadi who is hellbent on killing innocents for the sake of virgins and false promises.

First of all its not the issue of Muslims, or Hindus. Kashmir was never part of India neither Pakistan.

The Dogra had NO right to sell Human to Indians neither Human are any commodity to be sold.

The locals have the right to fight the occupying forces be it of dogra in 47 or Indain invaders currently.
And dont talk about blood when you are killing so many people that too in their own land.

Call me whatever you want to i dont mind.

I wish the Kashmiris freedom an success against Indian occupying forces.
:tdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom