What's new

Indian troops, Kashmir protesters clash as top rebel killed

These types of statements are getting old..

Didnt Pakistanis took it to the streets when Osama and Sadam were killed
My grandpa told me this... Pakistanis were saying this since 48 it seems...:welcome:

A very few Pakistani's even less than 1000 in number demonstrating against Osama and Saddam's death means nothing. An Indian source link shared above clearly states where all roads on day were leading to.

Go through recent BBC documentary which shows those people who tore down Saddam's statue in Baghdad share their views and these were very much pro Saddam.

Your grandpa would have also said if he was born before 1947 that India shall never be divided. I am sure many others in undivided India were of the view that India shall never be divided.

Some liberation struggles achieve their goal soon some later.

I don't think Indian's have any love for Kashmiris in the valley! The country needs that land for strategic importance and that's the only and sad truth.

And do anyone seems to care?

These are 3 scenarios,

1) IOK becomes independent ......... one more muslim country in the world.
2) IOK remains under indian occupation .......... more muslim population growing in india and indian keep spending.
3) IOK merges with it's historical land i.e pakistan .......... pakistan get's it's historical land.

It is sad that we have to kill one of our own, but Burhan didn't left us with no choice. He has become quite a threat to peace in the valley. However misguided, he was one of was. I personally felt very bad of him being killed. I would have prefered him to have surrendered.

A very few Pakistani's even less than 1000 in number demonstrating against Osama and Saddam's death means nothing. An Indian source link shared above clearly states where all roads on day were leading to.

Go through recent BBC documentary which shows those people who tore down Saddam's statue in Baghdad share their views and these were very much pro Saddam.

Your grandpa would have also said if he was born before 1947 that India shall never be divided. I am sure many others in undivided India were of the view that India shall never be divided.

Some liberation struggles achieve their goal soon some later.

Few or more.... its undeniable truth tht Pakistanis support terrorism.... go look at the net there're thousands of Pakistanis actively supporting IS.

Some will never achieve... India is not weak to give up.. and certainty not a strategic location like Kashmir. So why dont you stop playing with kashmiri people's lives.

Lol so you dont know what's Asymmetric warfare???? IA and kashmir police are doing a fine job at it. And they are well prepared.

Lol... you prople still cant see the reality can you??? We had 3,4 wars for kashmir and we didnt give up kashmir... so again i asking you, do you honestly think India would give up kashmir to this chota Beems, ???? Never.. and they and you're providing as reasons to kill them that would be justified .... so again i pity this fools who are being played by guys in Islamabad.

Lol. While U were playing asymmetric warfare on likes of Counter Strike, I was doing so on the ground. So yeah U must know more than I do.
Yes we have fought so many wars and neither U had given up Kashmir nor us. In fact we now hold lands which are actually claimed by India to be theirs as is more evident in the so called new map of yours. So let me guess....actually its Pakistan who is the aggressor here who is occupying your land unlawfully as per your stance. Aint it the case? Its damn good to know that U aint getting the message I am trying to convey as those guys are playing on their own turf on their own and help from Islamabad is almost negligible right now. Here again am not at all pointing at resurrection of Khalistan movement just in the vicinity of Kashmir or Maosit and Naxal movement on the other side. Nonetheless IS is knocking at your door step from Bangladesh side but yes denial is the best way to say ALL IS WELL. Good Luck and that would be all from my side :)

Lol. While U were playing asymmetric warfare on likes of Counter Strike, I was doing so on the ground. So yeah U must know more than I do.
Yes we have fought so many wars and neither U had given up Kashmir nor us. In fact we now hold lands which are actually claimed by India to be theirs as is more evident in the so called new map of yours. So let me guess....actually its Pakistan who is the aggressor here who is occupying your land unlawfully as per your stance. Aint it the case? Its damn good to know that U aint getting the message I am trying to convey as those guys are playing on their own turf on their own and help from Islamabad is almost negligible right now. Here again am not at all pointing at resurrection of Khalistan movement just in the vicinity of Kashmir or Maosit and Naxal movement on the other side. Nonetheless IS is knocking at your door step from Bangladesh side but yes denial is the best way to say ALL IS WELL. Good Luck and that would be all from my side :)

Lol.... Its not india who is crying over these lands but pakistan who wants it very badly.... guess who is holding your jugular vein.. as Indian establishments already said they dont want the territory held by pakistan. But can pakistan say the same thing??? So the balla in Pakistani court... and can they do something about it,???? Yes they tried and failed very badly that now Hina could say pakistan can never get kashmir with Wars....

Few or more.... its undeniable truth tht Pakistanis support terrorism.... go look at the net there're thousands of Pakistanis actively supporting IS.

Some will never achieve... India is not weak to give up.. and certainty not a strategic location like Kashmir. So why dont you stop playing with kashmiri people's lives.

Indians are justifying and supporting state terrorism in Kashmir.

We are note playing with their lives you are.

What I am hearing that actual encounter minus cordon only lasted 4 min. Burhan was crying before he was shot, they only managed to fire 2 bullets. Additionally, it is learnt that Kashmir militants are having serious shortage of weapons forget guns they do not have enough bullets.

16 innocent Kashmir's killed by Indian terrorist army in Kashmir, hundreds of people are injured & no news coverage. Shameful, Pathetic & sell out Pakistani media. Disgusting!

Can you share it here?

Back
Top Bottom