What's new

Indian troops, Kashmir protesters clash as top rebel killed

No one will understand what a muslim feels when he sees the dead body of a true mujahid.

A world of rationale thought cannot fathom the longing of a muslim to be the one in that coffin rather than him.

Its far away from matters of land disputes, tyranny, injustice, terrorism, labels and hate.

Indians keep on fanning the smoke away, but do realize what it does to fire underneath.
...and the cycle of life and death, civilization and destruction continues to repeat itself.

pakistan's whole base for asking kashmir is its muslim majority so it wants kashmir, so they should also take 200 million muslims who are still in India, thats only solution otherwise pakistan is welcome to keep brainwashing kashmiri and pakistani muslim youths to fight against India, we will keep on killing this filth.
why would they go to pakistan? If that was the case why did bangladesh separate from them. Just bcos a few of them indulge in such stuff does not mean every one is with them. The silent majority does not support them, only problem is they are silent instead of raising their voice out of fear.

The time period for Indian Muslims to come to pakistan is long long gone, this includes kashmiri

They a born in india, live in india, pay taxes in india so if they are not happy in india and infia turns to a hindu extremist nation then the indian muslims are welcome to go to pakistan.

India may support them with tickets but nothing more.
All countries goes through a process called .. Built - Break - Built ... once india was divided in to several small states then under mughals it become a joint country later again many countries appear out of it on world map, Pakistan is one of them. and about current india every one knows china occupied several parts of india since 1947 such as

Aksai Chin - It is approximately 35,241 sq km in size
Demchok Region it is 500 sq km2 area
Pinyin Region is an area of nearly 5,800 km2.. etc

its not about being muslim or hindus in india everybody is fighting for rights, for example these days "Nexalites" the main independence movement is dominated by the Hindus and they are very organized and every one aware of it, since the time of their rebellion 13,362 people have been killed so far out of which 2,461 are indian solders

point is .. until the govts are ruled by the Corrupt politicians, and where an ordinary person find no justice, where poor is getting more poorer and richer is getting more richer ... dream of a prosperity will remain just a dream there... its pretty much like a boat have many holes .. you will block one .. water will start leaking from the other. lets not be emotional, all south asian countries are facing the same issue. i red somewhere those societies where justice has been eliminated, destruction become their fate...... Russian were also once a major power they were having more military might than india but they did;t recovered once the issues went off from their hands.

India was one country much before mughals or much before arabian islam took shape, much before jesus or western civilization, before british it was marathas who were ruling most of India.

And rest of rant you are posting, it should be much for your own nation, where mujahirs, sindhi nationalists, balochis and afganis are fighting for their rights against a panjabi military. So pakistan has too many holes doesnt seems like it can control much in future.
you really increased my knowledge through providing this info that Marhatas were ruling india much before islam Jesus and so on ... otherwise i was thinking they ruled india from 1674 to 1818 ... :omghaha:

ooo bahi you should read your post before posting them .. now as usual you will change it in to something else .

Yeah we can see that in today's syria, iraq and afgainstan.....when all try to kill each other...recent madina blast is one of the example
For guidance of any muslim reading this thread, I write this reply. A knife only knows how to cut. It is the user who uses it for beneficial purposes. Jihad and qitaal are two separate entities. Jihad has a certain set of rules and regulations without following which you are a Qatil and fasaadi not a mujahid. Excesses leads one to Fasaad.

To the Indians, being confident and secure means you shouldn't be on this forum trying to convince us.

Ignorance is a bliss.

R.I.P May he get a high place in Jannah but i am surprised to see indian members dragging in Baluchistan and Mumtaz qadri into this thread can't believe this.
@django @Jonah Arthur
Entire word is mourning Burhan's sacrifice and PDF administration allow Indian members to insult him.
I am very disappointed brother, Eidhi and Burhan lost their live same day.

Entire word is mourning for Burhan's sacrifice and PDF administration allow Indian members to insult him.
I am very disappointed brother, Eidhi and Burhan lost their live same day.
And May Allah grant both of them a high place in jannah :)

And May Allah grant both of them a high place in jannah :)
Amen and those who are involved in Burhan's murder will pay for their crime.

@The Sandman

VIDEO:Police on Saturday said that eight civilians lost their lives during the ongoing violence in Kashmir.
Addressing a news conference here at PCR, Additional Director General of Police (CID) S M Sahai and Inspector General of Police Kashmir zone Javaiad Mujtaba Gillani said that eight civilian lost their lives during the ongoing violence in Kashmir following the killing of most popular Hizb-ul-Mujahideen commander, Burhan Muzaffar Wani while one among them died due to drowning. “96 police officials sustained injuries during the clashes while three police personnel are missing. Some weapons were also taken away by the youth,” he said.

I don't think Indian's have any love for Kashmiris in the valley! The country needs that land for strategic importance and that's the only and sad truth.
and for that you will even allow your GOVT to kill people?

:crazy: so like they snatched them or what?
Actually their is a shortage of weapons in valley. Only operational mujahideen have SMGs but very low bullets, underground workers snatch rifles from local police to use against occupiers.

As zakir naik would say we are terrorizing the terrorists. He is a third rate fellow who encourages people to do murder. He had many girlfriends and cheated in them.
Bhagat singh was a great man, burhan is a terrorist

India should drive out occupier ideology from kashmir and Pakistan

If they kill govenment forces and drive out natice hindus then nithing wrong in eliminating the entire musljm populace.
This movement is not like Khalistan or other related movements. It will rise day by day trust me.

Hmm you havr a point. I am concerned. But does not mean that i dont try to protect my interests. For indians Kashmir is a part of India and we will try to hold on to it. I am not going to say useless statements like we will do this or that. We will try our best and this will not be resolved without lots of bloodshed.
Pakistan has been instrumental in creating terror in india and i hope they pay are made to pay for it.
One thing you should keep in your mind that Pakistan is not involved in it, if they were than revenge will be too close. For the sake of your interest you kill unarmed youngsters and poorly equipped freedom fighters coward and shameful act.. We want to resolve this issue on table but you force us to increase spectrum of our activities.
You cannot face one Pathankot attack, i think how can you take more opposition and intensity.

Back
Top Bottom