What's new

Indian troops foil China’s incursion attempt in Ladakh, minor injuries on both sides after stone-pe

Everyone, the news appears to be FAKE. The indian media have no footage nor has this news been cinfirmed by india's allies. 6 pages if this thread have been based on indian bollywood fantasies.

Why don't pak start a war and settle Kashmir issue forever. Don't cry for war , stakes will be high now and you and me won't there discussing.

In such globalized world...Pakistan can't take initiative of war by herself...Need some interaction and advises from friendlies and enemies...Kashmir is not in hurry as well...Chinese now will determine Kashmir course as well as you have managed to drag China in Kashmir as well due to Dok la standoff

Everyone, the news appears to be FAKE. The indian media have no footage nor has this news been cinfirmed by india's allies. 6 pages if this thread have been based on indian bollywood fantasies.
Actually you lot keep the thread going. :pop: Fake or not.

minor injuries on both sides,not only on chinese side.at least china shows strength.this is the beginning of skirmishes.there is more to come.times now already reported that indian navy have spotted chinese sub in indian ocean.i don't know why indians feel that they can block chinese navy in malacca strait.chinese are already near indian ocean.

Most probably the local PRC commander did not get the green signal to open fire. Hence the stones.

Getting The green signal is now a matter of time.

Dear pakistanis, kutta palo, billi palo, lekin galatfahmi mat palo:lol:

What wrong did he say? Topic will be diverted but Mr. Jinnah and Pakistanis/Muslims are clear winner of 1947, defeating British and Congress/Gandhi/Hindus/Sikhs company alone...

Most probably the local PRC commander did not get the green signal to open fire. Hence the stones.

Getting The green signal is now a matter of time.

This is what I am saying...I think you were right few days back and I though you were exaggerating...Chinese are preparing ground if this news of stone pelting is true...

Relaxing mood of Indian government is about to finish...Two hostile nuclear neighbors right at your doorstep.

What wrong did he say? Topic will be diverted but Mr. Jinnah and Pakistanis/Muslims are clear winner of 1947, defeating British and Congress/Gandhi/Hindus/Sikhs company alone...

This is what I am saying...I think you were right few days back and I though you were exaggerating...Chinese are preparing ground if this news of stone pelting is true...

Relaxing mood of Indian government is about to finish...Two hostile nuclear neighbors right at your doorstep.
I have been saying for quite sometime that the PRC will invade. Soon.

The news is true.... also this is a huge sign for India.... Chinese may open different fronts even if its limites to just skirmishes.. remember the entire point of the chinese movements (whether Doklam or Daulat Beg oldi) is ti slowly achieving their salami incursion.

i don't think that china will fight in doklam.they are actually opening another front on ladakh and they might enter indian kashmir which is a very horrible situation.i think 7 lakhs indian soldiers are stationed in kashmir.chinese strategy is still not clear but this incident shows that they are serious.i think india should get ready for a war.kashmir is a problem between india and pakistan but now it looks like that china has invited itself to solve this dispute.another important logic is that may be china wants indian kashmir so that they use CPEC route passing from pakistani kashmir without any fear.this looks like a well planned strategy but still not clear.anyway this situation is bad for india.russia will not involve itself in this conflict until america involve.there is no recent meeting between pla and pak army.it looks like PLA is doing things on it's own

India must be ready to invade parts of Tibet where chinese are not strong. India shud also send soldiers inside Tibet as china is doing. Just get Chumbi valley and finish the whole game of Dokhlam.

i don't think that china will fight in doklam.they are actually opening another front on ladakh and they might enter indian kashmir which is a very horrible situation.i think 7 lakhs indian soldiers are stationed in kashmir.chinese strategy is still not clear but this incident shows that they are serious.i think india should get ready for a war.kashmir is a problem between india and pakistan but now it looks like that china has invited itself to solve this dispute.another important logic is that may be china wants indian kashmir so that they use CPEC route passing from pakistani kashmir without any fear.this looks like a well planned strategy but still not clear.anyway this situation is bad for india.russia will not involve itself in this conflict until america involve.there is no recent meeting between pla and pak army.it looks like PLA is doing things on it's own

Least among all, We have 2 regiments stationed in Ladakh and also part of northern command there. Chinese will try to grab indian territory somewhere in middle area like H.P or U.K states or last tip of the arunachal i.e fish tail area.

India must be ready to invade parts of Tibet where chinese are not strong. India shud also send soldiers inside Tibet as china is doing. Just get Chumbi valley and finish the whole game of Dokhlam.

We can easily cut off Chumbi valley from three sides

Indian Army is well placed all along the LAC

Got to respect both the PLA and IA here.

One bullet and that would have been it. It will be one of the worst tragedies ever for India and China. Don't think there are two countries with so much to loose.

While our little brother itching for a war. Nothing to loose and nothing to gain. But still them damn hindoos.

Back
Top Bottom