What's new

Indian troops capture two infiltrators in Jammu and Kashmir

Every third day I get to hear a lament that's why. Anyway, what I am implying is different.

What you hear every third day are not attacks inside the state but enconters at the LOC. True the jehadi attacks have not stopped, but the are at their lowest levels, close to 0 . And regarding the 'intruders tormenting Indian army' , even mosquitoes torment me, does that mean they will soon conqure my house?

identity cards issued by ****************** Kashmir

I'm sorry, what? Are you serious? Either these are the most incompetent militants in the world or the IA is making things up again.

I must tell you they are not naive by any measure but are actuall very smart, they know that those IDs indicating them being Kashmiri only can save them from certain death. BSF have zero tolerance for all others who are not Kashmiri.

BSF has zero tolerance period so this excuse has no real weight behind it.

May be it does, for a few intruders have been a source of torment to an army of more than 5 million personnel. They somehow manage to trespass one of the most securest LOC/borders in the world.

Whether they are the product of Kasmiri phenomenon or not but they by all means are not naive, are they?

There is no naivety carrying an ID card.. They may need one if a few of them do manage to make it back. Unless Pak Army has planned a one way trip for them to begin with..

There is no naivety carrying an ID card.. They may need one if a few of them do manage to make it back. Unless Pak Army has planned a one way trip for them to begin with..

Makes no sense, there are other ways of identification other than carrying ID, especially if you truly believe that they were sent by the military.

Again, this excuse can't float on water.

Anything equal to or less than incompetence will explain why they're carrying IDs, that's if they're even carrying them in the first place.

Why didn't they shot them ?? What is this stupidity ??? Can any Indian member explain this ??
What stupidity is THIS?? If you knew the first thing about warfare you wouldn't make such absurd remarks. A vital part of CI ops is intelligence and how do you think you get intelligence?? Hmm? Captured fighters can be an excellant information source, they will know the tactics and strength of their unit, their location and their objectives. A dead man can't tell you jack well close to jack anyway.

Secondly there is a lot to be said for a co operating militant, they can give info on the extent of PA involvment in their training and employment and can thus be a very effective PR tool to use agaisnst the Pakistani side the next time they tell you they have no hand in terrorism in India.

Look at Kasab, he gave plenty of information that incriminated the Pakistani establishment, what did the other 9 (dead) terrorists share?

Come on man, use some common sense.

May be it does, for a few intruders have been a source of torment to an army of more than 5 million personnel. They somehow manage to trespass one of the most securest LOC/borders in the world.

Whether they are the product of Kasmiri phenomenon or not but they by all means are not naive, are they?

Wow, just wow.

Do things like facts mean nothing to you people??

I can't actually believe you, a "THINK TANK", just said that. Either you're saying the Indian Army is 5 times larger than it actually is (t is only 1.2/1.3 million men strong) or you're saying the IA, JK police and CAPFs deployed in JK add up to FIVE MILLION MEN???!!

Not even in your wildest dreams!

I got angry when fools said the IA had 700,000 personel (or around 70% of its entire force) deployed in JK but this just takes nonsense to an entirely new level.

And nothing in this world is perfect and the LoC security mechanisms are no exception to this rule, but there is a reason the infiltration has come down to a trickle and that these scumbags have to take the most treacherous routes available in a bid to try and infiltrate. More often than not they will be engaged and eliminated though.

I don't know where you are getting your information but I'd take another look at your sources pal.

Visited kashmir last week . Such a gorgeous place :smitten:. The people are so peaceful . The thing I found intimidating was army personnel deployed at every kilometer or so in srinagar . I talked to two guys one in srinagar and one in pahalgam about the kashmir dispute . The guy in srinagar was an old shawl vendor by the dal lake. He told me that his business depends on tourists and almost all of them come from other parts of India . If kashmir becomes independent , his business would be destroyed . So he was pretty happy to be part of India . The other guy in pahalgam was from anantnag and said that he wanted the whole of jammu and kashmir and not just Indian controlled region but also pak maqbooza j & k . He also said that the Anti-India sentiments are alive only in the northern part of the valley and the kashmiris from the southern part consider themselves proud Indians .

So kashmiris are proud Indians and this talk about independence and accession with pakistan is just topidrama .
Pakistanis are not going to get anything by sending infiltrators in kashmir and terrorizing the valley cuz kashmiris themselves don't want to seperate from India:hitwall:

Srinagar: Indian Army troops overpowered and captured two infiltrating Pakistani militants on the Line of Control (LoC) in Jammu and Kashmir's Kupwara district, an official statement said today.

According to a defence statement, the two men were infiltrating into Indian territory in the Tangdhar sector on the evening of Oct 12 when they were captured.

The statement said that based on specific intelligence inputs, the army had established cordon and surveillance points near the LOC.

"The terrorists were challenged and overpowered by the troops. One pistol, two magazines, ammunition and identity cards issued by ****************** Kashmir were among the various items recovered from the terrorists," the statement said.

The terrorists were later handed over to local police.

Indian troops capture two infiltrators in Jammu and Kashmir | NDTV.com

Pakistan will Not STOP till FORCE IS SHOWN

MILITARY has Done its Job

Politicians Need to do theirs.....

Some How Israel come in my Mind.

Good job by the security agencies .... :tup:

And PA don't have any other mean to identify the men they sat on a trip? Give me a break, the world is now into 21st century - even the men dwell in caves have learnt the art of encryption so please come again.

Wow, just wow.

Do things like facts mean nothing to you people??

I can't actually believe you, a "THINK TANK", just said that. Either you're saying the Indian Army is 5 times larger than it actually is (t is only 1.2/1.3 million men strong) or you're saying the IA, JK police and CAPFs deployed in JK add up to FIVE MILLION MEN???!!

Not even in your wildest dreams!

I got angry when fools said the IA had 700,000 personel (or around 70% of its entire force) deployed in JK but this just takes nonsense to an entirely new level.

And nothing in this world is perfect and the LoC security mechanisms are no exception to this rule, but there is a reason the infiltration has come down to a trickle and that these scumbags have to take the most treacherous routes available in a bid to try and infiltrate. More often than not they will be engaged and eliminated though.

I don't know where you are getting your information but I'd take another look at your sources pal.

My bad, I realized that typo very next moment but didn't bother to omit for I knew people of your longevity would assume point before the number. But you see you can't help people with their instinct, anyway I'll omit it so that people don't get into maths or something.

Rest of your post is quite irrelevant for nowhere it turned to the question I tossed earlier, please grab the context.

I must tell you they are not naive by any measure but are actuall very smart, they know that those IDs indicating them being Kashmiri only can save them from certain death. BSF have zero tolerance for all others who are not Kashmiri.

You mean BSF have maximum tolerance for Kahmiris? Do you know how many people have died in Kashmir so far? If those figures somehow illuminate tolerance than I suggest you recheck the meaning of the word.

Past actions are pretty much an indication of how institutions and individuals behave.

PA has a history of ditching its men, and later awarding them sitara-e-jrurat and nisan haiders when indians recommend them for bravery.

And PA don't have any other mean to identify the men they sat on a trip? Give me a break, the world is now into 21st century - even the men dwell in caves have learnt the art of encryption so please come again.
And I guess Pakistan has also done away with the need for passports .. :D

Back
Top Bottom