What's new

Indian Tourist Arrested in China for Suspected Terror Link:

nobody was laughing at anything....well actually yes....i was laughing at the insecurities of chinese govt.
regarding the "rape of nanking" , did i mention the incident ?? no....
and btw, when horus said something really mean to my country in an other instance, u conveniently shrugged it off. now when ur country's made fun off (it isnt actually, the "madarchod" in you thought the opposite), u award me negatives.
u can go to sleep now.

No use of arguing with the think just ignore his comments

LoL
This theory of yours has been debunked many times try to come up with something new other than repeating the same old thing like a broken radio

Give me a break, you were laughing about the mass rapes that occurred in WW2. I guess to you guys, rape is a funny thing.

What is this "madarchod" word you used against me by the way? @Armstrong can you tell me what this means?

Allow me Madarchod means motherfucker when translated literally

most detainees are Muslims .....

Among those being held are retirees Ismail Jacobs, 72, a former member ofthe ANC’s armed wing which fought apartheid who is in his 60s, and his wife Tahira, 67, who have dual South African-British nationality.

Like many anti-apartheid activists, the couple lived in exile in the UK before the advent of democracy in 1994. They have a detached home in Hounslow and owned beauty companies and nail bars in Middlesex, but are thought to now live in South Africa.

Mr Jacobs is the uncle of Shameel Joosub, CEO of Vodacom, the South African arm of mobile phone giant Vodafone. Mr Joosub’s brother, Salim Aziz Joosub, the CEO of another technology firm in South Africa, has also detained.

Mr Joosub said in a statement that he was “deeply concerned” for their wellbeing. “Along with 17 other South African, British and Indian citizens, they were detained on 10 July by the Chinese authorities at the airport in Ordos, Inner Mongolia, and held without charge,” he said.

“We are in close contact with the South African authorities who are working to secure their release.”

Others who have been identified include Dr Feroz Suliman, a South African surgeon at a private hospital near Johannesburg, and his wife Shehnaaz Mohamed, also a medical doctor.

The identities of the 15 other tourists are not yet known.

After intervention by British and South African consular teams on Tuesday morning, 11 of the 20 have been told they are free to leave – but will be held in custody in Ordos until the next flight departs on July 19.

The remaining nine people, three Britons, five South Africans and the Indian national, were on Tuesday afternoon still being held without charge. Mr Jacobs and his wife are understood to be among those still facing the prospect of charges.

Nine Britons travelling through Inner Mongolia detained on suspicion of links to terrorism - Telegraph

Give me a break, you were laughing about the mass rapes that occurred in WW2. I guess to you guys, rape is a funny thing.

What is this "madarchod" word you used against me by the way? @Armstrong can you tell me what this means?
ohoo now u are interested in hindi/ urdu words ???

whoever used the word "madarchod" against you, he could be banned for this, plz refer his post to the mods, it means " motherf****r " in Urdu and Hindi , I believe in persian an Iranian friend told me its simmilar too madarjinde, pleas report that post, Regards

ohoo now u are interested in hindi/ urdu words ???

Allow me Madarchod means motherfucker when translated literally

Do you think using this word on another forum member deserves another negative rating, @baajey? :azn:

And WTF, if you are crying so badly over what Horus said, why not complain to him?

What a retarded govt/country

Why is it retarded, I have heard simmilar cases in US and Canada, where people watching videos from terror groups have been questioned by security agencies, atleast its better than India, where you guys dig mass graves and dump dead bodies of Kashmiri women and children in it for no reason, yet they rub it in your face by raising Pakisani flags in their gatherings !!!

Indian among 20 tourists arrested by China over "terror" videos | Zee News
Last Updated: Wednesday, July 15, 2015 - 10:53

Beijing: A group of 20 foreign tourists including Britons, South Africans and an Indian national, have been arrested in northern China, according to reports by Britain`s Foreign Office and a South African charity, on suspicion some had ties to a "terror group".

China has agreed to release 11 of the tourists, but the rest will continue to be held without charge at a detention centre in Inner Mongolia, the South African charity, Gift of the Givers Foundation, said.

Chinese authorities said some of those arrested had been watching propaganda videos from a banned group in their hotel room, the charity added in its statement.

Five South Africans, three Britons and one Indian national make up the nine being held, it said.

"Consular staff have visited the group to provide assistance and we are liaising with Chinese authorities," a British Foreign Office spokesman told Reuters.

The Chinese Foreign Ministry and the South African embassy did not immediately respond to a request for comment. An Indian embassy spokesman told Reuters he had no information on the matter.

Chinese law enforcement authorities could not be immediately reached for comment.

The group was on a 47-day tour of the country when they were detained at an airport in the Inner Mongolian city of Erdos. Their tour operator realised something had gone "horribly wrong" on Sunday, two days later, the foundation said, when he hadn`t heard from them.

"These individuals have no terror links, no criminal record in their country," said Gift of the Givers, which has negotiated hostage releases.

"The families thank the South African government for their unwavering support and call upon the Chinese government to release the detainees immediately."

Several of those detained are relatives of Shameel Joosub, chief executive of telecoms company Vodacom Group Ltd., the charity added.

Reuters

Seems first test of the BRICS.

South Africans and an Indian National.

India to provide consular access for national held in China | Zee News
Last Updated: Wednesday, July 15, 2015 - 18:09

New Delhi: India is working to provide consular access to an Indian national detained in China on charges of having terror links, official sources here said on Wednesday.

"We are working on providing consular access to the Indian national arrested in China," official sources told IANS.

An Indian is among a 20-member tourist group whose excursion in China "went horribly wrong" when they were detained allegedly for having terror links and held incommunicado for almost two days, said a South African charity.

`Gift of the Givers Foundation` said in a Facebook post that the group was on a tour to explore ancient China as part of "a planned 47-day journey for ten South Africans, nine Britons and one Indian national".

The Indian as well as the other group members were not identified in the post.

The charity said the trip "went horribly wrong on Friday, July 10, when they were arrested at Erdos Airport, Inner Mongolia, at 9.40 a.m. local time".

It said no reasons were given for the arrests.

IANS

Its a despicable abuse to one's mother !

@Chinese-Dragon !
Omg , look I m sorry. I got carried away. I will be happy if u give me a hundred negative ratings n make things go hunky dory again.
I hope then u can have a good night sleep. If it's still there, dude u need yoga.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom