What's new

Indian Tourist Arrested in China for Suspected Terror Link:

Yup, they are indeed efficient unlike the drama queens with a taste for Pigeons and eggs...on the face.

RAW left with egg on its face as terror plot unravels - The Hindu
Intelligence agencies know what they are doing.But is it more humiliating than being clueless about worlds well known terrorist hiding in your backyard for 6 years?Don't say your mighty peaceful ISI knew that.Is it more humiliating than blaming us for your water shortage & later water board says different way!!:lol:.Be happy with your pigeon..

Last edited:
Last edited:
RAW operative captured. Well done Chinese authorities.

"Gift of the Givers Foundation,is a South African Non-governmental organization started by Dr. Imtiaz Sooliman in 1992. It is the largest disaster relief group of African origin. Gift of the Givers has worked in many countries around the world, including Bosnia, Pakistan, Somalia, Haiti and Zimbabwe. During the aftermath of the 2010 Haiti earthquake the organisation sent four rescue teams and aid materials to the country. They were at one point in 2011 the only international aid group providing food aid to Somalia, airlifting 180 tons and shipping 2000 tons of aid". _ This is the group that reported this? on RAW's order

Looks like your RAW induced dementia is completely taken over.

maybe they were watching **** in which the girls were chinese and the guys were japs, set in pre-communist nanking.

Hmm Indians making fun of the Rape of Nanjing, I would be surprised, but I'm really not. Heard it way too many times before.

Laughing at mass rape though, that is pretty sick. No wonder you guys got your global reputation for being a rape capital with that kind of mindset. And don't blame it on Chinese propaganda, we don't control the global media.

You are holding tourists without charge and blabbering about a statement of India's Defence minister. You do realise that doesn't make any sense at all, right?

Sure it doesn't make any sense if you don't try to think about it for half a second.

Twenty foreign tourists arrested in China for ‘watching terrorist propaganda’
15 July 2015 09:44

Ten South Africans, nine Britons and an Indian were arrested by Chinese police in Inner Mongolia last Friday on suspicion of “watching terrorist propaganda videos”, according to Global Times, the Communist Party’s official newspaper.

The 20 tourists, who were on a 47-day trip to China, were taken away from the Ordos Ejin Horo Airport, Global Times said on Wednesday.

Ordos Airport. Photo: Ngchikit.

Eleven of them were released on Tuesday after diplomats from the British and South African embassies in China met with Chinese Foreign Ministry officials, according to Gift of the Givers Foundation (GOTG), an African humanitarian organisation which is in touch with some of the families of the arrested.

Five South Africans, three Britons and an Indian remain in detention without charge as of Wednesday, according to the GOTG.

The 20 tourists were not given reasons why they were arrested, a message posted on GOTG’s Facebook said.

“No reasons were given for the arrest; cellphones were confiscated, there was no access to the embassies of origin nor to their families. They were detained without charge with no access to any communication nor to legal representation,” the message posted on Tuesday night said.

The Global Times report said some of the members in the tourist group “watched propaganda videos from a certain terror group in their hotel rooms”, without offering more details.

Three of the South Africans being held are relatives of Shameel Joosub, CEO of Vodacom, an African telecommunications company, GOTG said. Others include two doctors from a South African hospital, who are a couple.

A report by The Guardian cited the British Foreign Office as saying 11 Britons, including two with dual British-South African nationality were arrested in China.

British diplomats are providing assistance to the arrested and liaising with Chinese authorities to find out the reasons of their arrests, the report sai

Twenty foreign tourists arrested in China for 'watching terrorist propaganda' - Hong Kong Free Press

• So there was no reasons given.
  • Among the detained relatives of a CEO and a doctor couple.
  • Rest released through embassy.

I guess its turned out quite not what expected ,when this news appeared on news searches/twitter .

Anyway better luck next time.

Try again later.

Twenty foreign tourists arrested in China for ‘watching terrorist propaganda’
15 July 2015 09:44

Ten South Africans, nine Britons and an Indian were arrested by Chinese police in Inner Mongolia last Friday on suspicion of “watching terrorist propaganda videos”, according to Global Times, the Communist Party’s official newspaper.

The 20 tourists, who were on a 47-day trip to China, were taken away from the Ordos Ejin Horo Airport, Global Times said on Wednesday.

Ordos Airport. Photo: Ngchikit.

Eleven of them were released on Tuesday after diplomats from the British and South African embassies in China met with Chinese Foreign Ministry officials, according to Gift of the Givers Foundation (GOTG), an African humanitarian organisation which is in touch with some of the families of the arrested.

Five South Africans, three Britons and an Indian remain in detention without charge as of Wednesday, according to the GOTG.

The 20 tourists were not given reasons why they were arrested, a message posted on GOTG’s Facebook said.

“No reasons were given for the arrest; cellphones were confiscated, there was no access to the embassies of origin nor to their families. They were detained without charge with no access to any communication nor to legal representation,” the message posted on Tuesday night said.

The Global Times report said some of the members in the tourist group “watched propaganda videos from a certain terror group in their hotel rooms”, without offering more details.

Three of the South Africans being held are relatives of Shameel Joosub, CEO of Vodacom, an African telecommunications company, GOTG said. Others include two doctors from a South African hospital, who are a couple.

A report by The Guardian cited the British Foreign Office as saying 11 Britons, including two with dual British-South African nationality were arrested in China.

British diplomats are providing assistance to the arrested and liaising with Chinese authorities to find out the reasons of their arrests, the report sai

Twenty foreign tourists arrested in China for 'watching terrorist propaganda' - Hong Kong Free Press

• So there was no reasons given.
  • Among the detained relatives of a CEO and a doctor couple.
  • Rest released through embassy.

I guess its turned out quite not what expected ,when this news appeared on news searches/twitter .

Anyway better luck next time.

Try again later.
A country that gives no personal rights..

nobody was laughing at anything....well actually yes....i was laughing at the insecurities of chinese govt.
regarding the "rape of nanking" , did i mention the incident ?? no....
and btw, when horus said something really mean to my country in an other instance, u conveniently shrugged it off. now when ur country's made fun off (it isnt actually, the "madarchod" in you thought the opposite), u award me negatives.
u can go to sleep now.

Give me a break, you were laughing about the mass rapes that occurred in WW2. I guess to you guys, rape is a funny thing.

What is this "madarchod" word you used against me by the way? @Armstrong can you tell me what this means?

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom