What's new

Indian tomatoes flooding Pakistan, pushing up domestic prices.

How dare you tomatoes leave india!!....patriotism naam ki ek cheez hi nahi!!!!!! ;-D
Traders are very alive to situation , last time once it was onion from Pakistan, GoP only woke up once onion prices sky rocketed and export orders in loaded trucks were either at wagha or approaching there. Now they will take full advantage of floods in sindh until local crop starts coming up. Its again party time for them

Both countries should take concrete steps to ensure that trade does not create shortages of the product in ones own country...
last year too much onion was exported to india pushing up prices in pakistan

it's bit confusing.. if india is flooding pakistani market, then the prices should go down in Pakistan & up in India, due to heavy demands in our country. However the scenario is weird here. Both countries claiming that the prices are up..
so.. the question is.. how do they flood pakistan with tomatoes? do they just chuck the lot in the river flowing into Pakistan?:lol:

QUOTE=JanjaWeed;2235343]it's bit confusing.. if india is flooding pakistani market, then the prices should go down in Pakistan & up in India, due to heavy demands in our country. However the scenario is weird here. Both countries claiming that the prices are up..
so.. the question is.. how do they flood pakistan with tomatoes? do they just chuck the lot in the river flowing into Pakistan?:lol:[/QUOTE]

M Man did ya try Bloody marry...:alcoholic::smitten:[

try mixing it with a shot of taquila its hevenly .

thanks mate for the new cocktail recipe.. john asad gave me the recipe for tomato pipe.. lol..this place is going to turn me into a junkie soon..:lol:

thanks mate for the new cocktail recipe.. john asad gave me the recipe for tomato pipe.. lol..this place is going to turn me into a junkie soon..:lol:
M man wats the life without booze:alcoholic: & s***s .:devil::azn:

Back
Top Bottom