What's new

Indian teenager cuts man's penis off after he attempts to rape her

Eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind. She still committed a heinous crime, as did he. I don't get all these posts about how she's so wonderful for cutting a guy's penis off. No doubt that Rapists are mentally ill. This is like thinking castration would make make a bipolar person think twice about having a manic episode. They're sick fucks, but it is in their nature. You will find that rapists typically think that everyone thinks like they do, as revolting as that is. But Generally speaking, encouraging extrajudicial justice is not the most socially responsible thing to do. It sounds like these two incidents were so close together that the legal system likely didn't yet have the opportunity to take the guy to court. She definitely had every right to defend herself when the police failed to protect her, but at the same time I have to imagine a less extreme course of action would have sufficed.I don't have any sympathy for the alleged repeat rapist here, but that girl put herself in serious risk (both legally and physically) by taking matters into her own hands. What if he turned the knife on her or she ended up facing attempted murder charges...

Eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind. She still committed a heinous crime, as did he. I don't get all these posts about how she's so wonderful for cutting a guy's penis off. No doubt that Rapists are mentally ill. This is like thinking castration would make make a bipolar person think twice about having a manic episode. They're sick fucks, but it is in their nature. You will find that rapists typically think that everyone thinks like they do, as revolting as that is.
But Generally speaking, encouraging extrajudicial justice is not the most socially responsible thing to do. It sounds like these two incidents were so close together that the legal system likely didn't yet have the opportunity to take the guy to court. She definitely had every right to defend herself when the police failed to protect her, but at the same time I have to imagine a less extreme course of action would have sufficed.I don't have any sympathy for the alleged repeat rapist here, but that girl put herself in serious risk (both legally and physically) by taking matters into her own hands. What if he turned the knife on her or she ended up facing attempted murder charges...

He was trying to rape her for the second time. So, she did it in self-defence. She may be planning it for a while, but it looks like she had no option and she did what was best to save herself .

He was trying to rape her for the second time. So, she did it in self-defence. She may be planning it for a while, but it looks like she had no option and she did what was best to save herself .
But people are still going to ask questions, and you likely will be investigated. Self-defence killings and attacks aren't accepted, nor should they be. Otherwise, everyone would just claim self-defense after they murder someone.We don't even really know if she did cut it off or just stabbed him and accidentally cut it off. Though personally, I don't know how much force it takes to cut it off.

women-knives-mumbai.jpg

knifegirl2.jpg

blood-girl-knife-revenge.jpg

But people are still going to ask questions, and you likely will be investigated. Self-defence killings and attacks aren't accepted, nor should they be. Otherwise, everyone would just claim self-defense after they murder someone.We don't even really know if she did cut it off or just stabbed him and accidentally cut it off. Though personally, I don't know how much force it takes to cut it off.

Nah. I think she will walk free with out much trouble. Any action against her and the media will create a $#it storm.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom