What's new

INDIAN TANKS, SPECIAL FORCES ON STANDBY : MALDIVES CRISIS SPIRALS

I hear a single battery of Nasr will keep the Indians at bay.

nasr-story_647_070517093624_0.jpg

Would be a great time to make a statement about non-interference in the internal matters of Maldives- even if it is hypocritical , it will still sting.

A burn would be taking a jibe at the UN regarding manipulation and foreign aggression. That is something that hurts more those who pay heed to words than those who focus on actions.

Maldives is a Muslim country

what the hell has a hindutva india got to do with anything
this isnt the first time india has intervened in there
be it Bangladesh, srilnaka, sikkam, goa..

i wount be surprised if india annexes Maldives like sikkam and goa and other states it has since 1950s

this isnt the first time india has intervened in there
be it Bangladesh, srilnaka, sikkam, goa..

i wount be surprised if india annexes Maldives like sikkam and goa and other states it has since 1950s
No, we won't.
It's a sinking island. Otherwise, yes, I'd vote for giving Maladweep its rightful place in Lakshadweep.

They have a language closely related to Sinhala. I always want more languages in the Indian Union.

They've been buying land in India to move in the future anyway.

India is balls and keeps interfering in other countries whilst crying about being interfered with

Maldives is a muslim nation and considering the hindutva nature of india, it is intolerable that it get involved in a muslim states internal matter
LOL - on the basis of what? No Muslim country cares about Pakistan which seems to think it is a Muslim world leader. It is not - no one really cares much Pakistan - Muslim or non-Muslim. And India has intervened in Maldives before -
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1988_Maldives_coup_d'état

counter terrorist India at every opportunity

Why didn't you do it in 1988??
can you even reach Maldives ??

what did India get in interfering in Afghanistan?

Trade... Afghan has huge resources that we need.
And
Blow to Pakistani Influence in Afghanistan....
Its called Diplomacy.... learn it, Use it, live it.... :bunny:

Well, we can't send military without some sort of chaos. So at least arrange some protests. You have the right. Don't fear beatings.
This is the issue with little islands. Anyone is capable enough to run the place and whatever corruption that happens won't be too gross.
So declare emergency and people will just shut up.

Although Indian had been enslaved and colonized by Britain for more than 200 years, and they are still poor and always criticise China for "bullying" neighbors, but theirself more like a arrogant invader, tried to invade China in 1962, but play as a victim, hehe!

India is a very hypocritical, peacockish and impotent country, maybe they have big mouth to boast their "muscle", but they suck. be proud of so-called democracy, but also enjoy the impotence of the government, Indian are a rubbish, because government are composed of impotent Indian , they need some hollow "great achievement and action” to support their national dignity.

India never be a Super power, their DNA decide.

LOL - on the basis of what? No Muslim country cares about Pakistan which seems to think it is a Muslim world leader. It is not - no one really cares much Pakistan - Muslim or non-Muslim. And India has intervened in Maldives before -
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1988_Maldives_coup_d'état

So you have interfered before and now wabt to interfere in other countries internal issues again?

Maldives is a muslim nation a hindutva banana republic such as india should not interfere in its internal matter

China has strategic interest in Maldives which makes it not only a Chinese problem but also Pakistan's since Pakistan has good military relations with Maldives, in fact it has done military exercises with Maldives, has provided them with military training and even given them loans. The fact is China/Pakistan were expecting trouble in Maldives to be created by external forces for a regime change.

Whatever people here say, There is no doubt in my mind that China and Pakistan will intervene in Maldives if india tries anything stupid. The indians should stick with what they do best - eat bananas.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom