What's new

INDIAN TANKS, SPECIAL FORCES ON STANDBY : MALDIVES CRISIS SPIRALS

Wtf?
Still you believed in two nation theory after Bangladesh?

India has business with all countries in the world. This is proved in past from Israeli, Palestine, Afghanistan... Etc

India needs to fix it's own house first... before venturing off to other nations.

Maldives sovereignty and territorial integrity must be respected and supported. I smell rats in this current political turmoil, got all the signs being foreign instigated.

Wonder if Maldives is part of the Muslim alliance force? Would be a test case to put in action and check the validity and effectiveness of this force. Can be send there as peace keepers and enforcers. India must be kept at arms length.

Opposition is requesting not people. Furthermore, it is a political matter whereby showing of force at border is same as like India is going to help for coup against ruling party. What if an opposition, not matter big or minor, from India calls for help to other external forces? Rather than posing big and proving to be macho, India needs to see the aftermath as well. Otherwise, I would like to see India doing so, giving an opportunity to others for exploitation that many will find different ways to do so. Pay attention in larger and longer aspects.

I m sure that india is not going to send army as of now. India will look for sanctions and will apply wait and watch policy. But in case of situations will get worst then might India will take any action.

I don't see that it is wrong. Russia did in syria and past many examples, where people requested for help.. (I am saying people means majority)

well if traitor opposition have support of majority they don't need gangalander shuppa powa's intervention..

Pakistan should release a statement supporting legitimate govt of Maldives, China have done it already.

wow, hopefully India really invade Maldives, otherwise India will lose face after all this hypes.

Still you believed in two nation theory after Bangladesh?

India has business with all countries in the world. This is proved in past from Israeli, Palestine, Afghanistan... Etc
Exactly like how India poked its nose in Afghanistan we can do it here in Maldives.
Tit for Tat always remember that

China does though :lol:

like i said China and Pak need to do everything to support the Maldives army against corrupt government officials of Maldives who are stooges of New Delhi.

If India wants to poke its nose in Afghanistan its only fair we return them this favour with extra interest. Tit for TAT !!!

Not people of Maldives, the corrupt government of Maldives has asked India for help.

Only fair Pak and China help the army. If you want to Poke your nose in Afghanistan its only fair we repay you the favour here.
China is many things but it not ruled by a bunch of trigger happy idiots. You are entitled to your opinion and/or wishful thinking. If Pakistan intervenes do let me know - I am fine with being proven wrong.

India can show as such but never can be regional police as desired by Delhi. Lastly, India was sending troops into Afghanistan too but back tracked knowing the outcome for having such an opposition that may deal it more strategically as well as well trained. India chooses interfering points very wisely especially where the destination is not strong enough and since a good lesson in Sri Lanka never attempted as such. Looking at the same habit of India, one can see as the reason behind all Indian internal movements where moists, nagaland or Khalistanis along with many more calling upon separation.

There is a lesson as do not interfere into others internal matters and live in peace but once India cross the line, cannot ignore the back fire that other parties may exploit its weaknesses. Such kind of games are not one sided but always played with gain & loss principle. India starts interfering into other regional matters, automatically allowing others to take advantage. As said, don't act police as such does not matters at all even after all those big talks.

India was sending troops to Afghanistan? When?

Located near key shipping lanes, the Maldives have assumed greater importance after China began building political and economic ties as part of its so-called ‘String Of Pearls’ strategy.

“The military takeover of the Parliament house and the Supreme Court shows that the President may order just anything he wants to be carried out.”

Operation Cactus

The operation started on the night of 3 November 1988, when Ilyushin Il-76 aircraft of the Indian Air Force airlifted the elements of the 50th Independent Parachute Brigade, commanded by Brig Farukh Bulsara, the 6th Battalion of the Parachute Regiment, and, the 17th Parachute Field Regiment from Agra Air Force Station and flew them non-stop over 2,000 kilometres (1,240 mi) to land them over the Malé International Airport on Hulhule Island. The Indian Army paratroopers arrived on Hulhule in nine hours after the appeal from President Gayoom.

In July 1989, India repatriated the mercenaries captured on board the hijacked freighter to Maldives to stand trial.

The streets of the capital Male were calm on Wednesday with only a limited police presence and no sign of any repeat of the opposition protests that broke out last week.

And the checkmate....

Maldives president back in control as court reverses ruling

The Maldives should remember the tricks a hindutva india was about to play to try to subvert the Maldives

As the gain control over their nation they should reach out to China and other Muslim countries including Pakistan for support against India and its interference in Maldives internal matters

China is many things but it not ruled by a bunch of trigger happy idiots. You are entitled to your opinion and/or wishful thinking. If Pakistan intervenes do let me know - I am fine with being proven wrong.

India was sending troops to Afghanistan? When?
Tit for tat
India wants to poke its nose in Afghanistan then we need to repay the favour back with interest.

no matter how much you cry on here we will do what we have to.

Maldives' only ummah is Indian Muslims. :rolleyes:

Even the regime supporters don't badmouth India. They instead point out to the opposition that India hasn't interfered yet, even verbally.
So many martial dreams in this thread.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom