What's new

INDIAN TANKS, SPECIAL FORCES ON STANDBY : MALDIVES CRISIS SPIRALS

Between nice verbal drama by you but I was talking political aspects and other issues rather than technical ones. To stop Indian Navy from Maldives is not a big issue and I can prove it to you. just send 2 submarines and lay mines in the area Indians can never approach as they don't have land mine sweeper ship so please think again before jumping on to my comments please check how many minesweeper ships India has active. This would be sufficient enough reply for you and I am not in favor of any Maldives deployment but Pakistan should play it's card more diplomatic way.

I shall re-double my prayers. You will be very popular with everyone else for laying mines in the open seas. Have you seriously thought about a career in the services? It might make up for the damage we are suffering with our government; you should think about making it a fair fight.

I shall re-double my prayers. You will be very popular with everyone else for laying mines in the open seas. Have you seriously thought about a career in the services? It might make up for the damage we are suffering with our government; you should think about making it a fair fight.
You just want an argument lol.

on the current issue in Maldives.

You just want an argument lol.

on the current issue in Maldives.

No, no, NO.

I want your betterment. With my hand on my heart, I wish that Pakistani strategy would be directed by you.

@HRK

It seems odd to appeal to you, but do you not see the logic behind such an ardent hope by all Indians? Not that all Indians are as yet aware of this golden opportunity.

No, no, NO.

I want your betterment. With my hand on my heart, I wish that Pakistani strategy would be directed by you.

@HRK

It seems odd to appeal to you, but do you not see the logic behind such an ardent hope by all Indians? Not that all Indians are as yet aware of this golden opportunity.
My friend you have good repute here lets not walk down the path of personal attacks but stay on topic.

My friend you have good repute here lets not walk down the path of personal attacks but stay on topic.

Attack?

Now you've hurt my feelings irrecoverably.

By all means lay mines in the sea and jump into the minefield. I shall no longer pray for your elevation.

Attack?

Now you've hurt my feelings irrecoverably.

By all means lay mines in the sea and jump into the minefield. I shall no longer pray for your elevation.

lol Indian Army is out of minesweeper ships and laying mine will stop any Indian misadventure and sea mines are retrievable. Pakistan does it China does it or Maldives it's self does it. I can be done.

There is big strategic loop hole in the Supwa powa Navy right in front of you. Go and check how many minesweepers are active in Indian Navy there are one only one that can hardly float and is stationed at Visakhapatnam. That minesweeper is more older than India democracy.

India is ready to invade Maldives? To retaliate Maldives joined OBOR.....we can see the bullying essence of evil Indian goverment in this case. My way or the high way, especially for those small neighbours.

India is still a primitive Hindutva society.

I suggest China/Pakistan launched an joint operation and send a fleet to Malidives to ensure their independence.

Yep join operation is a good idea. What do you think @Joe Shearer and IOR supawa power handle it.

Two's company, three's a crowd.

India is ready to invade Maldives? To retaliate Maldives joined OBOR.....we can see the bullying essence of evil Indian goverment in this case. My way or the high way, especially for those small neighbours.

India is still a primitive Hindutva society.

I suggest China/Pakistan launched an joint operation and send a fleet to Malidives to ensure their independence.

.....like the Japanese, the south Koreans, the Filipinos, the Malaysians, the Vietnamese, the Indonesians....

There's no word for 'irony' in the Chinese language, I take it?

Nope not interested.

1.-sushma_swaraj_dance.jpg

Back
Top Bottom