What's new

INDIAN TANKS, SPECIAL FORCES ON STANDBY : MALDIVES CRISIS SPIRALS

every thing should come down to the economic cost of certain action
not just economic but political as well .... and both of are very high
There are benefits both ways with intervention and with out intervention
at least I am unable to see any benefit of the Intervention from our side ....

what did India get in interfering in Afghanistan?

tit for tat, you kill one of ours we kill kill 10 of yours.

we dont have the fire power to invade maldives :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

why dont you tell your terrorist army to cross the LOC and see then how much fire power we have
You don't have the firepower to create an international incident in India's sphere of influence. I certainly hope for your country's sake it has the firepower to take on 8-10k troops of an atoll nation.

Destabilization & terrorism in Pakistan
and you want to kill 10 Indians from the distance of 800-900 KM from India coast ....??? plz be mature and talk sensibly ..... the best you can do is to have exotic vacation in Maldive that's it nothing more
Do you even know Maldive is just 600-700KM from US base of Dego Garcia

Afghan government is also collapsing. Please help them too

Yes, we are here to support Afghanistani brothers and govt but not military.

We don't want Afghanista again in terrorists hand I.e 1990's, it is suite to Pakistan but not good for region and the world

Last edited:
Destabilization & terrorism in Pakistan

and you want to kill 10 Indian from the distance of 800-900 KM from India coast ....???
the best you can do is to have exotic vacation in Maldive that's it nothing more
Do you even know Maldive is just 600-700KM from US base of Dego Garcia

i dislike you but thats a darn good answer.

pakistan have nothing to gain from maldives.

india have nothing to gain too but alot to loose. i think even india will keep out while getting involved.

only thing pakistani can gain will be in term of business by keeping a goodwill with govt so that they can export easily in future.

at least I am unable to see any benefit of the Intervention from our side ....
The benefits that could come 1 is that it would be a Naval intervention and Pakistan will get a free over sea base close to India second a listening post will be established there to keep a check of Indian submarines. Thirdly the host country always pays for such securities. The bad out come would be that if opposition retakes power it can turn into a disaster and totally throw Maldives into Indian hands and there are many other bad things that could accompany this.

India has intervened in Maldives before, so it will intervene again if needed.
Indian Ocean and island nations in it have very close relations with India, and fall under Indian sphere of influence.
We need to maintain our influence in IOR for the foreseeable future.

Situation isn't ripe for Indian Military intervention.
As said, this is just SOP.

For now, we will be happy with freeing the opposition and saving democracy in name. This will be accomplished via diplomacy.
Proper clean up comes later. This is a job for R&AW, not Southern Naval Command.

The benefits that could come 1 is that it would be a Naval intervention
کچھ چيزيں بغير کہے بھی سمجھ جاتے ھيں
The bad out come would be that if opposition retakes power it can turn into a disaster and totally throw Maldives into Indian hands and there are many other bad things that could accompany this.
Let Chinese take care those things .... not our problem

Indian OCEAN.................. IS india,s Ocean

so only natural the regional super power is called upon to assist

plus india has the huge logistics supply lines and military biudget to finance such moves

th

th

th

india-special-force.jpg

INS+Satpura+%2528F48%2529+Shivalik+class+frigates+or+Project+17+class+frigates+are+multi-role+frigates+with+stealth+features+being+built+for+the+Indian+Navy+%25283%2529.jpg

best leave to the big boys

This is what they mean when they say India should be the net security provider in the IOR.

India is big brother in the region and has intervened in Maldives earlier.

India is balls and keeps interfering in other countries whilst crying about being interfered with

Maldives is a muslim nation and considering the hindutva nature of india, it is intolerable that it get involved in a muslim states internal matter

^^ begane ki shadi main Abdullah Dewana

Ask him to be in the first wave.

we dont have the fire power to invade maldives :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

why dont you tell your terrorist army to cross the LOC and see then how much fire power we have

What has all this wild-eyed fanaticism got to do with the Maldives? and what did you find so funny about not having the fire power to invade the Maldives?

The benefits that could come 1 is that it would be a Naval intervention and Pakistan will get a free over sea base close to India second a listening post will be established there to keep a check of Indian submarines. Thirdly the host country always pays for such securities. The bad out come would be that if opposition retakes power it can turn into a disaster and totally throw Maldives into Indian hands and there are many other bad things that could accompany this.

I wish - oh, how I wish - there would be some miracle, and you would have a decisive say in deciding Pakistani strategy.

I wonder if turning religious and praying would help?

And, of course, with the strongest Navy in the region, you would keep everybody else away with the force of your glares? I can see the 7th Fleet turning tail and running for cover. Did you read @HRK's gentle reminder of the distance of Diego Garcia from the Maldives? Or is that a trivial detail?

India is balls and keeps interfering in other countries whilst crying about being interfered with

Maldives is a muslim nation and considering the hindutva nature of india, it is intolerable that it get involved in a muslim states internal matter

Your severe disapproval is noted.

I wish - oh, how I wish - there would be some miracle, and you would have a decisive say in deciding Pakistani strategy.

I wonder if turning religious and praying would help?

And, of course, with the strongest Navy in the region, you would keep everybody else away with the force of your glares? I can see the 7th Fleet turning tail and running for cover. Did you read @HRK's gentle reminder of the distance of Diego Garcia from the Maldives? Or is that a trivial detail?

Between nice verbal drama by you but I was talking political aspects and other issues rather than technical ones. To stop Indian Navy from Maldives is not a big issue and I can prove it to you. just send 2 submarines and lay mines in the area Indians can never approach as they don't have land mine sweeper ship so please think again before jumping on to my comments please check how many minesweeper ships India has active. This would be sufficient enough reply for you and I am not in favor of any Maldives deployment but Pakistan should play it's card more diplomatic way.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom