What's new

Indian tank brigades deployed along China border

Status
Not open for further replies.
let India reinforce with C-17 and Chinook, we will bring its down for technology, it a very good and cheapest way to acquire technology

sam_1102b.jpg

not sure they will work :cheesy: , and dont u think we also have some good wapon to finish your attack?

But in reality India will soon capture Tibet and annex it as another province of India. For that all your border posts will be bombed from the sky by Indian air force, Indian paratroopers will be landed on here and there in Tibet and they will chase after the Chinese and will kill them on sight. Indian military is the most brutish killing machine.

Still have 1962 nostalgia? :rofl:, if you want a piece of us...you just come for the right place and pick on the right size :lol:

let India reinforce with C-17 and Chinook, we will bring its down for technology, it a very good and cheapest way to acquire technology

sam_1102b.jpg

Indian soldiers also have such weapons and also know how to counter your weapons. Thats not the point, the point is that I am glad to know India has plan to capture Tibet and is preparing to do that. Now you keep deluding yourself... and when Tibet becomes an Indian province, go cry a river to your mama CCP autocrats.

China shouldn't worry. The Tibetans collected millions of good sized rocks ready to roll downhill when their former serf masters invade. BTW that's the best weapons against tanks going uphill.

India has bought C-17-Globemaster-III for this reason.

C-17-Globemaster-III-118.jpg

This is how they will be placed on the top of the hill to kill the Chinese.

CH47_tank.jpg

Is tat a photo shopped pix of chinook lifting a tank,i doubt that...

Indian soldiers also have such weapons and also know how to counter your weapons. Thats not the point, the point is that I am glad to know India has plan to capture Tibet and is preparing to do that. Now you keep deluding yourself... and when Tibet becomes an Indian province, go cry a river to your mama CCP autocrats.

Your military just make bollywood plan to capture Tibet, when ever the film release...Invite me for the show :lol:

It won't work but it flies high :rofl:...if we capture Indian weapon...it's a trophy for our research department :woot:

Frankly I don't the India has that many indigenous weapons that China doesn't know about and to learn from.

Flamebait thread started by the same user as before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom