What's new

Indian supersonic interceptor takes down ballistic missile

When I write a program, its completely fool proof when I test and re-stest it, when it goes to production environment its a different story.

Let us send a test missile and see it can intercept

Can it destroy incoming nuke missile within enemy's territory? ?
Indian ABM at this point is incapable of mid course intercepts

Hopefully for technology acquired from S-400 that may change.

When DPRK tests a weapon system and reports the test, it is thoroughly scrutinized by the world media with commentary from the recognized experts ( not unnamed defense sources) from the relevant fields. Do we have something similar here ? I would like to read it.
Good to have you back, hope the below link helps
http://www.claws.in/images/publication_pdf/1262760881MP_15___111209.pdf

When I write a program, its completely fool proof when I test and re-stest it, when it goes to production environment its a different story.

You can write a 'fool proof' program but you cann't make a fool proof Software or a fool proof Solution. I hope you know what the difference is mr 'Programmer'.

Correct , when you send test missile is it guaranteed it will take off is also a valid question know?

Yeah yeah india also purchasing LORA Missile From isreal :omghaha::omghaha:

India's Defense Ministry has announced that it is buying missile missile from Israel's $ 70 million land.

This announcement has been made before the visit of Israel's Prime Minister Benimamin Netanyahu.
Translated by google
انڈیا کی وزارتِ دفاع نے اعلان کیا ہے کہ وہ اسرائیل سے 70 ملین ڈالر کے زمین سے فضا میں مار کرنے والے میزائل خرید رہا ہے۔

یہ اعلان اسرائیل کے وزیرِ اعظم بنیامین نیتن یاہو کے انڈیا کے دورے سے قبل کیا گیا ہے۔
lora.jpg

http://www.bbc.com/urdu/regional-42546115?ocid=socialflow_facebook

Back
Top Bottom