What's new

Indian supersonic interceptor takes down ballistic missile

Lol, are you dumb or what?:hitwall: Both are from different tests. At least look at the sky in both the pics. This is the third test in this year and looks like post #10 has the latest test's image.

It seems you are the dumbest, if the test was recently conducted why your wisest needs to paste the old pics ... seems expert in copy pasting. So I consider, that you have the thickest of sculls.

It seems you are the dumbest, if the test was recently conducted why your wisest needs to paste the old pics ... seems expert in copy pasting. So I consider, that you have the thickest of sculls.
The medias will post pics for representation purposes. If you had an iota of logic and a peanut sized brain, you'd never make such a dumbest comment here. As the other poster rightfully mentioned, if that made you sleep better then let it be. Nobody can beat that thick skull lol

India is developing another advanced missile defence system where higher speed ballistic missiles can be intercepted.

Any clue what its projected specifications or planned interception altitude regime is?

India is the fourth country after the US, Russia and Israel to acquire this technology.

Not quite; the Chinese have tested terminal interceptors in the 1980s and followed up with newer systems beginning in 2003.

DRDO has once again shown its supremacy in Missile technology and in particular the BMD , there is a reason we are a member of MTCR because our missile technology is at par with western and Russia equipment, don't worry about the momins and India baiters,they do what their best at bitching , these was AAD ,the endo atmosphere intercepter, will be Inducted soon as the test was a direct hit

The medias will post pics for representation purposes. If you had an iota of logic and a peanut sized brain, you'd never make such a dumbest comment here. As the other poster rightfully mentioned, if that made you sleep better then let it be. Nobody can beat that thick skull lol

You are a born handicapped and your media is the worst in this living human world mostly consists of liars. Do you consider it a logic - consider you are celebrating your present birthday, you hired a video event shooter and he gave the media the newly shot video but media shows in press and channels the shoot from previously filmed occasions - what will be your reaction?
If you consider it a iota of logic then you are suffering from brain degradation syndrome and there is no treatment of this, just live in your happy world of 'Iota of logics'.

The English for god sakes!

Although English is not my first language, I would like to point out a little error in the above sentence:

- For G(g)od's sake (preferred).. OR

- For G(g)od's sakes (less preferred/ used)

- For god sakes (wrong)..

You are a born handicapped and your media is the worst in this living human world mostly consists of liars. Do you consider it a logic - consider you are celebrating your present birthday, you hired a video event shooter and he gave the media the newly shot video but media shows in press and channels the shoot from previously filmed occasions - what will be your reaction?
If you consider it a iota of logic then you are suffering from brain degradation syndrome and there is no treatment of this, just live in your happy world of 'Iota of logics'.
Duh, it's a common practice around the globe. When they have to report a news early and don't have access to the actual footage, they use a prior test image to represent it. :yes4: We know who's handicapped here--one couldn't even distinguish two different pics and posted a dumb comment. You tried to troll and failed miserably to the core!:rofl: Get well soon, have a speedy recovery!!

your media does it too....

Screenshot 2017-12-30 09.02.08.png

@my2cents
Sir ... what is wrong could not be considered as standard irrespective of any country/media etc. - I never say in any post that Pakistan's media is right and Indian media is wrong. I think it is enough to explain which most of the Indian members could not able to digest; to point an error irritate them so ... unbelievable.

Duh, it's a common practice around the globe. When they have to report a news early and don't have access to the actual footage, they use a prior test image to represent it. :yes4: We know who's handicapped here--one couldn't even distinguish two different pics and posted a dumb comment. You tried to troll and failed miserably to the core!:rofl: Get well soon, have a speedy recovery!!

Yes ... only this part of your statement is which your mustards seed size brain and your ego is unable to accept, wrong practices are always wrong. According to your logic, even if wrong thru any media are there it should be considered as standard such common practices should be allowed?
Introspection will help you to some extent if you are willing else nothing could help.

Yes ... only this part of your statement is which your mustards seed size brain and your ego is unable to accept, wrong practices are always wrong. According to your logic, even if wrong thru any media are there it should be considered as standard such common practices should be allowed?
Introspection will help you to some extent if you are willing else nothing could help.

Uh, I don't need an introspection to begin with. As I've already mentioned, media outlets around the world follows such practices and if you want to debate, that'll be a totally different topic. Always read the news completely before jumping out with your tiny gun. Otherwise, get ready to be embarrassed for comments which are irrelevant and futile to have a meaningful conversation. :azn:

At the end of the day it boils down to either of these two.

You tried to troll and failed miserably in that or you don't even have a "mustard seed" sized brain to distinguish between two different photos of a missile test! :D

Back
Top Bottom