What's new

Indian supersonic interceptor takes down ballistic missile

When DPRK tests a weapon system and reports the test, it is thoroughly scrutinized by the world media with commentary from the recognized experts ( not unnamed defense sources) from the relevant fields. Do we have something similar here ? I would like to read it.

When DPRK tests a weapon system and reports the test, it is thoroughly scrutinized by the world media with commentary from the recognized experts ( not unnamed defense sources) from the relevant fields. Do we have something similar here ? I would like to read it.
Google is your friend,try.....or ask @Horus who seems to have analysed and found out something most of us did not

Google is your friend,try.....or ask @Horus who seems to have analysed and found out something most of us did not

Questioning is part of the scientific process ; otherwise, it is a dogma or belief. Extra ordinary claims require extra ordinary evidence. The burden of evidence is on the one who claims; not other way around, my friend.

Questioning is part of the scientific process ; otherwise, it is a dogma or belief. Extra ordinary claims require extra ordinary evidence. The burden of evidence is on the one who claims; not other way around, my friend.
I would welcome any of such analysis Normally there would be few already.... but may not have found the purpose to release it....

Just more senseless propaganda by india without any substance, and one word to describe all this - "Bullshi.t".

Haan bhi... Pakistani missiles are very advanced.... they dont follow laws of physics and the fly towards their targets doing salsa....
yes as mushraf said its not 1971 from where missile came and hit no one will will know :lol:

yes as mushraf said its not 1971 from where missile came and hit no one will will know :lol:
Well.. I guess with so many military satellites up there... and with radars n place... we will not only know the missile in flight... but we will also get to know which one is about to be fired... I agree... its not 1971

Back
Top Bottom