Indian Students Treated Like Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Duped Indian students at the Tri-Valley University in California have finally broken their silence. Talking of the inhuman manner in which they have been treated by the immigration authorities in the United States, the Indian students tell TIMES NOW that their movement has been restricted and they are being treated like dogs.

Last edited by a moderator:
These student willfully committed immigration fraud by paying thousand of dollars to a diploma mill for "buying" student visas and then taking up illegal employment. They should expect to be treated with five star treatment either. Had it been KSA, they will be cramped in shipping containers and sent back to their home country.

These student willfully committed immigration fraud by paying thousand of dollars to a diploma mill for "buying" student visas and then taking up illegal employment. They should expect to be treated with five star treatment either. Had it been KSA, they will be cramped in shipping containers and sent back to their home country.

Ironically, one always gets to read how others are treated at American airports but these stories seldom make it into the headlines.

Old case, probably found after frantic searching using well know key words.
Anyway, the tagging was the most human way to deal with a criminal case(they could have been jailed)

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

Ironically, one always gets to read how others are treated at American airports but these stories seldom make it into the headlines.
This became a huge story in India. Mostly due to stupid news channels who show it in a different way.
You probably missed it.

Indian students in US radio-tagged; angry govt says remove it (jan 2011)
http://articles.timesofindia.indiat...n-students-radio-tagged-tri-valley-university

This piece of news is almost one year old.India even took up this matter to Hillary Clinton.Even though,It couldn't really count as mistreating Indians.The GPS ankle bracelet is standard equipment.Even Lindsay Lohan,a Hollywood celebrity actress got tagged with one;

0729anklebracelet-238x300.jpg

She turned her one into a fashion statement!!!

This is an incredible shame to be treated as incredible dogs by the country that you desparatly want to be your mates.

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

But yaar we in india and pakistan treat these western people so well in india and pakistan and make them feel welcome. These westerners do not respect guests nor do they know how to behave as good hosts
Dont be unncessarily emotional. They broke the law, and were tagged. Many americans are tagged daily, so that they dont have to live in jail.
Is jail a better place?

What will you prefer if you committed a crime?

About misbehaviour in airports generating criticism, it is because no crime was committed. There is no need to do cavity search just because he is muslim(and might commit crime).
Do you see the difference?

This piece of news is almost one year old.India even took up this matter to Hillary Clinton.Even though,It couldn't really count as mistreating Indians.The GPS ankle bracelet is standard equipment.Even Lindsay Lohan,a Hollywood celebrity actress got tagged with one;

0729anklebracelet-238x300.jpg

Yaar its still not a fashion item yet as far as I know lol

Old case, probably found after frantic searching using well know key words.
Anyway, the tagging was the most human way to deal with a criminal case(they could have been jailed

If you think I typed in the name of some four legged animal and the word Indian came up.....then you are anything but far from the truth.
The reality is some of my tenants are Indian students and they actually shared this video with me.

Yaar its still not a fashion item yet as far as I know lol

Heheh,there are more of them with her sporting a swimsuit!!!Haute couture indeed :-)

All I was saying it cannot be considered as an overreach by the American authorities since it's standard equipment there.It was probably more of a culture shock for the students.

If you think I typed in the name of some four legged animal and the word Indian came up.....then you are anything but far from the truth.
The reality is some of my tenants are Indian students and they actually shared this video with me.

Windjammerji did you conduct a scientific survey as to what students in the UK orr your tenants thought about this? Were they not bothered like the forum members? What did they think of the dog analogy? Were they upset at all? or does their love for america allow them to dismiss this as old news?

Windjammerji did you conduct a scientific survey as to what students in the UK orr your tenants thought about this? Were they not bothered like the forum members? What did they think of the dog analogy? Were they upset at all? or does their love for america allow them to dismiss this as old news?

Don't bother.He's busy googling Linsay Lohan swimsuit images ;)

I think scintific study will be quite expensive for a single person to do. Unless he has loads of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom