What's new

Indian Student Stabbed For "Looking Weird" Dies!

Thanks for brainwashing by Cia/raw and mossad in Afghanistan and Pakistan
Sir get rid of radical Islam and Jihad if you want to live in a secular world . Otherwise raise flag of islamic jihad and do not expect any respite from the secular world. You can not fool west for long time , East is at war with islamic jihad from one thousand yearsc.

Sir get rid of radical Islam and Jihad if you want to live in a secular world . Otherwise raise flag of islamic jihad and do not expect any respite from the secular world. You can not fool west for long time , East is at war with islamic jihad from one thousand yearsc.
Jihad is for struggle against oppressor like kashmiris doing against devil India and Palestinian are doing against devil Israel

Jihad is for struggle against oppressor like kashmiris doing against devil India and Palestinian are doing against devil Israel
Go do your jihad and face the result

1699638271704.png

Still doesn’t give anyone cause to straight up murder someone. Like I really don’t like one of my work colleagues and think he’s a bit of a weirdo, doesn’t mean I’m going to merc him the next chance I get.
No it doesn't. It's just that it probably would be his defence. As I said to the good folks I arrested back in my cop days when they offer all kind of explanation.

"You don't have to persuade me if that's what you said, you need to persuade the 12 men of your peer"

I am not judging it one way or another, just want to clarify what he meant.

Imagine sending your child abroad leave his family - educate struggle and better himself - only to get murdered by racist bastard scum?
Devastating.
Those attempting to smirk or score a goal on this thread are shit heads.

Back
Top Bottom