What's new

Indian street fighter vs black dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't get how this is a big deal. Niggers are bottom of the society, trying to emulate their street gang behaviour will not do anyone good. Hate Pakis who dress and act like niggers. Only fight in self defence.

That Indian should have tried to punch him. Made complete joke of himself. Not sure why fight happened but Indian looked drunk or drugged maybe that's why he didn't throw few punch.

There's better ways of celebrating than this hooliganism

@Psychic @Taimur Khurram @Metanoia @LeGenD @Jugger
This event occurred in 2008. In fact, Pakistani Americans fought each other on the streets for some reason. Strange chain-of-events indeed, but not common.

New York City is generally safe in current times. You will mostly come across gentlemen here. Some of my relatives in New York City.

However, there are multiple cities and towns in the US where violence is norm. I have some relatives in Detroit and the stories I hear are truly shocking. There are literally no-go Black sectors in Detroit where only heavily armed police can tread. If somebody is not a Black, and has a deathwish - s/he most welcome to roam those sectors.

If this Indian was in Detriot, he would have vanished without a trace. He was lucky to be in New York City.

Last edited:
@waz

Asalamu Alaikum

With all the stuff on this thread about people like @axisofevil and @lastofthepatriots being Bollywood super stars who can take on a hundred men while fighting on the surface of the sun (and still not breaking a sweat), and @Ishq Dewana apparently being a super stud who drowns in women, I seriously think we need a fanfic section for this forum.

Ikr this stuff's golden, especially this post:

Alright we get it, you love your concubine. Happy now?

:cheesy:
:lol: :rofl: :omghaha:

I honestly don't get how this is a big deal. Niggers are bottom of the society, trying to emulate their street gang behaviour will not do anyone good. Hate Pakis who dress and act like niggers. Only fight in self defence.

That Indian should have tried to punch him. Made complete joke of himself. Not sure why fight happened but Indian looked drunk or drugged maybe that's why he didn't throw few punch.
Fair point.

Honestly, the Black guy knew how to fight but he was a thorough gentleman. The Indian guy was probably high on drugs or something. However, he came to senses real quick when Police came (funny). Nobody mess with American cops and get away with it.

Anyhow, this kind of machoism WILL get you killed in certain cities and towns of the US. One needs to keep in mind that Americans (Black or White) are heavily armed on average in many places. These people aren't like British on average.

Indeed! Fight only in self-defense or even better - call the cops.

Yeah, you're definitely a virgin.

@waz

Asalamu Alaikum

With all the stuff on this thread about people like @axisofevil and @lastofthepatriots being Bollywood super stars who can take on a hundred men while fighting on the surface of the sun (and still not breaking a sweat), and @Ishq Dewana apparently being a super stud who drowns in women, I seriously think we need a fanfic section for this forum.

Ikr this stuff's golden, especially this post:

Alright we get it, you love your concubine. Happy now?

:cheesy:

Hey retard,

Obviously an Indian in the OP vid got beat up and the Indians on the thread started to get triggered and say he is Pakistani. I just let them know that Pakistanis very seldom go around getting beat up in New York City.

Hey retard,

Obviously an Indian in the OP vid got beat up and the Indians on the thread started to get triggered and say he is Pakistani. I just let them know that Pakistanis very seldom go around getting beat up in New York City.

Asalamu Alaikum

No, you started chest thumping about being some macho man and a result some low IQ gorilla's east of us decided to join in.

Want to say he's not Pakistani? Go ahead, I agree with you. Want to act like Pakistanis are the indomitable alpha's of the world? Keep that to yourself, because it's embarrassing and it makes you sound like a complete dunderhead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom