What's new

Indian street fighter vs black dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL
Pakis in Australia get smacked around all the time. Especially by Afghans!!

9d70dd83e8600852420ff535c78f1d7a

Are you sure he is a Pakistani? Looks European to me.

Love to meet any of you PDF Indians that are obsessed with Pakistanis. I'm currently living in Austin Texas. Would love for any of you guys to pull on me. It would be pure comedy because Indians are a joke.

There isn't an arguement to be had about which mandem run the streets in the UK.

LOL
Pakis in Australia get smacked around all the time. Especially by Afghans!!

I guess "bloody black Indians" are safe in Australia.

Li Max Joy, who is pursuing a nursing course and working as a part time taxi driver in Australia, alleged that five people including a girl hurled racial abuses like “you bloody black Indians” at him and assaulted him up at the McDonald’s restaurant at North Hobart.

Mr. Joy (33), who hails from Puthuppally in Kottayam district in Kerala, told PTI that the incident took place when he went to the restaurant for a coffee after returning from a trip. He alleged that the five accused were arguing with a worker inside the store but soon turned their attention to him the moment they noticed him.

When others in the restaurant telephoned police, the attackers left, but they returned later and assaulted him again.

Hospitalised
Mr. Joy was admitted to Royal Hobart Hospital with bleeding wounds and a CAT scan and X-rays were carried out to see if he had suffered any internal injuries.

He was later discharged from hospital and he reported the incident to police.

“They were angry at the McDonald’s staff but turned their anger on me in the car park and then inside the store,” he said.

Love to meet any of you PDF Indians that are obsessed with Pakistanis. I'm currently living in Austin Texas. Would love for any of you guys to pull on me. It would be pure comedy because Indians are a joke.
Oh superman is pakistani ...:omghaha::omghaha:
Lol ......idiot go get some bronze medal in asian games wrestling , jujutsu , boxing or shootung

You look more like a tramp than student.

It’s called being fashionable and having a fun personality. I look cool and threatening so ain’t no body mess with me. Of course indians wouldn’t know about that.

——————————————
Here’s how every indian men is like.

main-qimg-837a7a8860cb9451141647bc1bc66244-c

:lol:
I’ve got to say he is kind of funny. But the only thing that makes him click is his weird accent and awkwardness.

This is what I look similar to...

New-Men-gyms-Tank-Top-Brand-clothing-Bodybuilding-Fitness-Golds-Vest-Stringer-sportswear-Undershirt-Cotton-Workout.jpg_640x640.jpg

:welcome: To the World.

Only Indian rapist men would know something about such a section.

If you have served your madarsa term you must have gone fhrough that ordeal.:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

It’s called being fashionable and having a fun personality. I look cool and threatening so ain’t no body mess with me. Of course indians wouldn’t know about that.

——————————————
Here’s how every indian men is like.

main-qimg-837a7a8860cb9451141647bc1bc66244-c

:lol:
I’ve got to say he is kind of funny. But the only thing that makes him click is his weird accent and awkwardness.

This is what I look similar to...

New-Men-gyms-Tank-Top-Brand-clothing-Bodybuilding-Fitness-Golds-Vest-Stringer-sportswear-Undershirt-Cotton-Workout.jpg_640x640.jpg

:welcome: To the World.

Going by that photo you will get brass medal in next asian game ...:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Going by that photo you will get brass medal in next asian game ...:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Example of typical indian fantasy. Everyone indian men wants to be looking like Alpha male with extreme fit lean body with huge pecks, biceps, triceps, shoulders, chest. But they can’t. LOL!

Stupid druggie.

What's even more stupid is the fact that very few people tried to help.

He is a Pakistani

Unlikely, he has a tattoo.

Bhayye,,,u people got owned by each n every invading force for last 2 milleniums,,each n every time

You do realise most of us are descended from said people, right?

Nothing! Some black person probably sodomized him so hard he forgot his father's name. So he has been lashing out against me for no reason.:lol:

:rofl:

Born and raised in the Bronx....nobody touched me........attempts made....and I dealt with it...I don't group myself with no Pakistani and that's a mf-ing fact...none of us do....stop dreaming kid....regularly get bullied by ricans and niggas?? Don't know about that life....maybe you have such experiences....I got homies in Coney....wassup.....

You sound like a typical try hard keyboard warrior. You probably got bullied at school and feel the need to compensate by screaming about some mythical exploits online.

Same goes for the other people on this forum screaming about their so called "martial prowess".

You pakistanis get humiliated even in your own country. Here in Australia there are more Afghanis than Pakistanis, lot of them came here as refugees and most spent some time in pakistan. And the stories they tell me about their time in Pakistan where they go around and smacking you Pakis about is hilarious, even policeman get beaten up. Here in Oz you pakiz suck Afghani balls!!! LOL
Well young fellow let me assure you these are exactly what you stated them to be ..... stories :coffee:

I was in chemistry class. My Mexican girlfriend is there too, she’s really really beautiful by the way. So the teacher assigned us to do a group lab with 1 partner. So the thing was that you’d work with the partner for 2 weeks on analyzing pH levels of certain everyday items and fishing the best one that can power a circuit cell with the most volts. Remember that we were to work FOR 2 WEEKS on that lab. We made a eye contact for a second and pretty much assured that we’ll be partners, but didn’t formally state it to the teacher.

So meanwhile, my beautiful girl was getting approached a couple of thirsty Indian guys whom were Alain in the class. I discreetly watch from far away. First one asks her “wanna be partners?”. Yes that’s exactly how he says it, the most condensating, pathetic, boring way. My girls say “no thanks”. The other Indian gives a little smirk to his friend like there’s some sort of secret between him and the other Indian. So the second Indian comes to my girl, and asks the same thing “can you be my partner?”. She says “no I already have one” (which was me). So the two Indians walk away in shame. Both of the two guys became partners with each other, after their obvious plan of trying to work with my girl embarrassingly failed. After—they saw me and her together signing the teacher’s sheet. The look on their faces was pure poker.

It was really funny to see. My girl even thought it was funny. She said to me “I don’t know how lame life would be without you”. I told her “babe, I’d be there for you, I’ll care for you, just know”. Although I didn’t pick a fight with the indians, the embarrassment they felt should be enough to keep them away.

Yeah, you're definitely a virgin.

@waz

Asalamu Alaikum

With all the stuff on this thread about people like @axisofevil and @lastofthepatriots being Bollywood super stars who can take on a hundred men while fighting on the surface of the sun (and still not breaking a sweat), and @Ishq Dewana apparently being a super stud who drowns in women, I seriously think we need a fanfic section for this forum.

Laughed hard on PDF after a long time. Jokers from both sides with wheelbarrows to lug around their 20 kilo tats.

Cheers, Doc

Ikr this stuff's golden, especially this post:

I was in chemistry class. My Mexican girlfriend is there too, she’s really really beautiful by the way. So the teacher assigned us to do a group lab with 1 partner. So the thing was that you’d work with the partner for 2 weeks on analyzing pH levels of certain everyday items and fishing the best one that can power a circuit cell with the most volts. Remember that we were to work FOR 2 WEEKS on that lab. We made a eye contact for a second and pretty much assured that we’ll be partners, but didn’t formally state it to the teacher.

So meanwhile, my beautiful girl was getting approached a couple of thirsty Indian guys whom were Alain in the class. I discreetly watch from far away. First one asks her “wanna be partners?”. Yes that’s exactly how he says it, the most condensating, pathetic, boring way. My girls say “no thanks”. The other Indian gives a little smirk to his friend like there’s some sort of secret between him and the other Indian. So the second Indian comes to my girl, and asks the same thing “can you be my partner?”. She says “no I already have one” (which was me). So the two Indians walk away in shame. Both of the two guys became partners with each other, after their obvious plan of trying to work with my girl embarrassingly failed. After—they saw me and her together signing the teacher’s sheet. The look on their faces was pure poker.

It was really funny to see. My girl even thought it was funny. She said to me “I don’t know how lame life would be without you”. I told her “babe, I’d be there for you, I’ll care for you, just know”. Although I didn’t pick a fight with the indians, the embarrassment they felt should be enough to keep them away.

She is MY GIRL. I protect and maintain her on a emotional and spiritual level and she on the other hand obeys, listens to me, and serves as my support.

Alright we get it, you love your concubine. Happy now?

Chain? No I don’t.
If you talking about how I dress. I dress like this..

Golds-si-owni-ubrania-Marki-podkoszulek-stringer-kulturystyka-canotte-kamizelka-bez-r-kaw-w-tank-top.jpg_640x640.jpg

:cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom