What's new

Indian Stealth Warships

A P 15A Kolkata DDG will be far overkill for Bangladesh navy,a P 15 Delhi should be enough.

And in the coming years,IN will increasingly use combat air crafts armed with anti ship missiles for sea denial than using warships.

How you can compare with Tiny Bangladesh navy, If we just block their path they will die starving (landlocked by India). But India Consider Bangladesh as a friend.

Kolkata Class Destroyer

2223-1.jpg

good pic and 15B destroyers will be armed with nirbhay cruise missiles also

I want INS Edapally, INS Palarivattom and INS Kaloor in the Indian Navy. Or else I will start Naxalite struggle in Ernakulam :chilli:

LOL... u are threatening to start ? WB has been in it's grips for decades... we badly need INS Kolkata ASAP :P

What's pretty cool is that India/IN has got to a point where they are building and able to afford/operate surface ships that cost close to $1 BN USD,P15A+B, ($750-800+ million to build and fit out, $100-200 million during course of life for MLUs and the like) PER SHIP! Seriously IN is getting to the top tier of navies sooner then I had ever thought possible.

kolkata.jpg

Date: August 2011

Old video of INS Kochi being launched.

This is the best video of one of the ships yet. So good looking!

Last edited by a moderator:
The ships will be sailing out pretty soon, we'll just have to wait because the induction of the first ship is this year, if I am correct.

Yeah, I saw that. Aegis would be a big upgrade if it doesn't make the ships too expensive.

it is already expensive..$900 mil per unit..when its predecessor Shivalik Class costs only $520 mil..

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom