What's new

Indian spy's role alleged in Sri Lankan president's election defeat

dovv.jpg

siri.jpg

Interesting....

Loosening Beijing embrace, Sri Lanka reviews China projects -

Sri Lanka's new government will review Chinese infrastructure projects awarded under the previous administration, a junior minister said, a move bound to please Indian and Western powers concerned about Beijing's access in the island state.

On Friday, the government said it would review a US$1.5 billion (S$1.88 billion) port deal with China Communication Construction Co Ltd over concerns about the Chinese company getting land on a freehold basis in a high-security zone.

That port project had been of particular concern for India, the destination for the majority of the transshipment cargo through Colombo. India was furious with the last government after it allowed a submarine to dock there twice.

Harsha De Silva, deputy minister for Policy Planning and Economic Affairs, said on Saturday that President Maithripala Sirisena's government would look at benchmarks for Chinese infrastructure costs using independent audit firms. "We will certainly do that because we want to show the people the true cost of these projects as well as what they are paying for these projects," De Silva told reporters.

Loosening Beijing embrace, Sri Lanka reviews China projects - South Asia News & Top Stories - The Straits Times

We had nothing to do with this Plain & Simple

Man! RAW can change govts in other countries without firing a single shot. And Pakistanis have the gall to compare their ISI with RAW :lol:

The myth surrounding RAW is created by pakistanis and bangladeshis. Thanks to them, RAW has been projected as some super sleuth, spy agency - while we know what kind of babus occupy RAW's offices.

welcome some loony toons from sri lanka too to the conspiracy club.

I actually do believe , RAW did help Srisena in mobilising funds, and convincing other parties to support him. They thought he was better than Rajapakse who played India vs China.

He is trolling you guys. :P

I actually do believe , RAW did help Srisena in mobilising funds, and convincing other parties to support him. They thought he was better than Rajapakse who played India vs China.

Everything is possible, even it is possible that the 'royal astrologer' got a hefty amount to look into the stars of Rajapakshe! :D But we are a benign country, we don't do all that. :)

Last edited:
This media briefing mentions about this sensationalist news by Indian media,, Also among other things about the external ministers meeting today in New Delhi

@Azizam @Gibbs I think they disagree with you.
Are you a Canadian military professional.

Well.. I mean there is definitely Indian intelligence personnel involved not only in Sri Lanka but surely in all her neighbors.. Just like i'm sure how Pakistani, Sri Lankan and Bangladeshi intelligence officers are operational in India.. These matters are mutual in national interests and security..But to suggest some RAW official is responsible to make 15 million Lankans to vote one of their preference .. Is not only laughable much like the OP but giving too much credence to the Indian intelligence apparatus capabilities..

I just wonder how the agent convinced rajapaksha to call for an interim election and convinced the sri lankan voters to vote for his opposition too....hmmmm.
Because Rajapaksha was also RAW agent.

Sri Lanka now becomes the prime target of India's hubris.

This guy still can't digest the defeat of Rajapaksha dynasty. MR ended the war and for it he got 2 terms to stay in power. What else do you expect the country to do? Bring back monarchy and make MR the king of Sri Lanka?

Here's the latest of the deeds of Mahinda and his family.

The Air Force report shows how Shiranthi Rajapaksa had travelled to Maharagama from Ratmalana which is not even ten kilometres in distance on December 12, 2014 in MI 17 aircraft which has cost the country Rs.5.2 lakhs. “To travel a few kilometers which is not more than 10km, the then first lady choose to fly the short distance.

Flying High With Public Funds | The Sunday Leader

Bear in mind, his sons not only wasted millions of money of the state, they openly bragged about it.

@Azizam @Gibbs I think they disagree with you.
Are you a Canadian military professional.
Professional clown I guess.

So that makes RAW the only intelligence service that discusses secret matters on Twitter.

Last edited:

It looks like the new Sri Lankan government is India's bit%h :-)

Can't say it's surprising. Told you the new SL president Maithripala Sirisena is just a figurehead - merely a decoy to grab votes and tap into whatever voter discontent there was. The real power holder is Ranil Wickremasinghe, now Sri Lanka's Prime Minister.

He could never win an election on his own, standing as a presidential candidate. So now he has come into power throught the back door. Ranil is the USA's and now it seems India's biyotch. And just like I said the heat over "human rights" and "war crimes" appears to be dissipating into thin air.

So he will do his master's bidding. And judging from statements issued by the USA and Norweigians like Erik Solheim it's clear they have managed to place a puppet regime in Colombo.

Master stroke by India, but does raise the disturbing issue (again) about India's involvement in Sri Lanka's internal affairs which they have done for decades, including arming, training and funding the LTTE. But India must have realized that in Ranil Wickremasinghe they will have a loyal pet dog who will bark and wag his tail when ordered. Well, they got that spot on.

Of course, the Ranil Wickremasinghe boot lickers will try and brush this under the carpet (as can be seen in this thread).

A win for the USA and India. But a loss for Sri Lanka's independence.

Last edited:
The Air Force report shows how Shiranthi Rajapaksa had travelled to Maharagama from Ratmalana which is not even ten kilometres in distance on December 12, 2014 in MI 17 aircraft which has cost the country Rs.5.2 lakhs. “To travel a few kilometers which is not more than 10km, the then first lady choose to fly the short distance.

Flying High With Public Funds | The Sunday Leader

That is pretty bad if true. What about this:

what.jpg

That is pretty bad if true. What about this:

what.jpg
Did the current government invite pope? The previous government invited pope and the current government had to facilitate his procedures.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom