What's new

Indian spy planes violate Pakistan airspace

Surveillence of PA forward positions,for better targeting when next large LOC crossfire takes place.

@ Pakistani members: Is there any remote possibility that PA wants to create high tension on border and then using it as an excuse, to throw away Nawaz..?? After all they don't share good relation.

Shooting down one of your UAVs, depends on the 'cost benefit analysis'. Try sending a Heron , instead of cheap tactical UAVs - you'll see where it ends up.

Okay, but if you breach my trust - i wont be nice next time - Kapish ? :D

But US drones are quite costly.. You can shoot them no???

your right on the money this time dude good luck

Dear after reading your threads it looks like you are in your teens.

I still feel that they were in for a few minutes and there could be a million reasons for it mostly tech/weather.

@ Pakistani members: Is there any remote possibility that PA wants to create high tension on border and then using it as an excuse, to throw away Nawaz..?? After all they don't share good relation.

PAK Army doesn't need to create problems to get rid of NS. They have enough on him from his earlier years to do that.

This was reported only on 1 news paper???? Why no one else reported?????
@Muradk Who is that in your avtar?

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if anyone in 6 pages figured out what they were doing in Pak airspace- it is not rocket science why they hovered around for some time

It is called checking for response time. how long does it take for Pak AF to see it on the radar and react. I bet they were not even flying low or trying to jam the radars.

Probably because it happens so often that no one cares anymore.

Yeah may be.... But i remember last 2 occasions lot of noises where made..... the reason for that question was simple.... Y no one else is reporting..... May be the incident didn't happen ( i am speculating)

Yeah may be.... But i remember last 2 occasions lot of noises where made..... the reason for that question was simple.... Y no one else is reporting..... May be the incident didn't happen ( i am speculating)

Well, there are more important world events happening right now, this violation must seem trivial over, let's say, the Syrian chemical attack allegations. So, perhaps people don't care about this as much as the other things.

PAK Army doesn't need to create problems to get rid of NS. They have enough on him from his earlier years to do that.

And if you see, things are getting worst every day since NS has been appointed as PM. Any-hows, just a thought....would be interesting to see. :coffee:

Supporting terrorism, and attacking your neighbours usually leads to a reaction. Mind you, India's reaction has been very restrained.I hope all of this foolishness ends soon. Its not going to accomplish much good for either country at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom