What's new

Indian Special Forces

I didn't, the person who posted it another forum removed it.....:p:...

Sorry i didn't knew it was the pic of late Paratrooper Shabir Malik.I remember reading that encouunter which claimed the lives of 8 men of Ist PARA back in 2009 .It was one of the instances where PARA had to face heavy toll,though they finished off all the 17 terrorists.
And Shabir Maliks funeral was attended by thousands of people in Kashmir which was a rare thing considering the mindset of people towards Army.
young-paratrooper-malik-221x300.jpg

25sld2.jpg

xin_57203062507550782404916.jpg

Last edited:
And you can say that because your armchair provides with a good enough view into the workings and operations of all the special forces in the world?
you havent seen the history clearly or might u have forgetten.
and you are also not up to date with current situation.
i love indian force because i m an indian
but i have to say they lack of equipments and are not up to international level.

Why don't you educate us
i was expecting for similler comment.
i m not offending our indian SF but only wearing special forces insignia and naming SF dosent makes it special.
i pass the question to you how you think that our SF are up to the mark

872499c7-6308-4a22-a253-6478391988cfWallpaper2.JPG

NSG COMMANDOS I DAY
GIF_20150818_143218.gif
GIF_20150818_143752.gif

INDIAN ARMY PARA SPECIAL FORCES

you havent seen the history clearly or might u have forgetten.
and you are also not up to date with current situation.
i love indian force because i m an indian
but i have to say they lack of equipments and are not up to international level.

i was expecting for similler comment.
i m not offending our indian SF but only wearing special forces insignia and naming SF dosent makes it special.
i pass the question to you how you think that our SF are up to the mark
Dude u r just saying this just by seeing their equipments which is totally wrong. And which history r u talking abt. INDIAN SFs dont have failed operations till date. There may be some handful mistakes but no failed operations. Just watch the thread b4 commenting anything abt sfs. U r talking like a immature person. I can show u how better equiped they r. And compared to world only bcause they dont have equipment just like international sfs carry doest mean they are not equiped well. What important is r they doing enough for our nation with whatever given to them and yes they are doing enough. They come complete their work and they go with no or min loss. We cant know everything abt sfs but this is what i can tell u. So u need to watch the whole thread first. Buddy dont come directly on conclusion.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom