What's new

Indian Special Forces

That makes sense since we were evacuating SLs too but when did SBS get MARPAT?
Not sure. The camo, comm set and the shoulder insignia makes it obvious that he isn't Indian. Matter of the fact the shoulder patch correlates with SL Navy insignias. Personally though I find this disgusting and disturbing, not sending the right signals to fellow countrymen down south.

The guy in MARPAT looks an awful lot like SL Navy SBS!

no way he is srilankan SBS, srilankan SBS don't use ak-103. and india is evacuating SL nationals but we don't have any agrement with SL navy and we don't have any srilankan national onboard Indian navy ship which was redirected form anti-piracy mission.

no way he is srilankan SBS, srilankan SBS don't use ak-103. and india is evacuating SL nationals but we don't have any agrement with SL navy and we don't have any srilankan national onboard Indian navy ship which was redirected form anti-piracy mission.
Sure, whatever you say. I am sure you know it all! Cheers mate.

Sure, whatever you say. I am sure you know it all! Cheers mate.
bro, what do you mean by that?? what i said is based on pure logic. it is very unlikely that SLN SBS conducting rescue operation with indian navy. and those BJ, Ak-103 all are indian navy's equipment. it may be true if you said that he is yemani special forces soldier because they also use marpat cammo.

bro, what do you mean by that?? what i said is based on pure logic. it is very unlikely that SLN SBS conducting rescue operation with indian navy. and those BJ, Ak-103 all are indian navy's equipment. it may be true if you said that he is yemani special forces soldier because they also use marpat cammo.
Nevermind, I was just taking a dig at all of us arm chair generals. We seem to know what port IN destroyers set sail from, what agreements our governments have with who, who wears what, who carries what etc etc with absolutely no factual evidence to back our claims up. In a nutshell your guess is as good as mine was my point.

@SomeRandomSouthIndian, that radio set is also indian
Indian navy marcos.jpg

11127811_863188583719766_4803148097507518640_o.jpg

and bro, for you dough on sholder patch. take a look,
indian navy marcos frogman (4).JPG

Attachments

• indian navy marcos frogman (4).JPG
    indian navy marcos frogman (4).JPG
    293.2 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Not sure. The camo, comm set and the shoulder insignia makes it obvious that he isn't Indian. Matter of the fact the shoulder patch correlates with SL Navy insignias. Personally though I find this disgusting and disturbing, not sending the right signals to fellow countrymen down south.
Don't bring your politics into this, your username says it all really.

That operator is 100% MARCOs, his equipment is IDENTICAL to the other operators' the only difference being his uniform (and we know the MARCOs use the jungle MARPAT anyway).

There's no way the IN would embark a foreign soldier for carrying out such ops.

Last edited:
11112453_1817372551821617_7740761625626399531_n.jpg

Major Mohit Sharma from 1 para sf
On 21 March 2009, he engaged in an encounter with terrorists in the Hafruda forest of the Kupwara sector of Jammu and Kashmir. He killed four terrorists and rescued two teammates in the process but sustained multiple gunshot wounds and finally succumbed to injuries. For this act, he was posthumously awarded the Ashoka Chakra, which is the highest peace time military decoration in India. He was awarded two gallantry decorations earlier in his career. The first was the Chief of Army Staff's commendation card for exemplary counter-terrorism duties during Operation Rakshak, which was followed by a Sena Medal for gallantry after a covert operation in 2005.

RIP brave soul.

Don't bring your politics into this, your username says it all really.

That operator is 100% MARCOs, his equipment is IDENTICAL to the other operators' the only difference being his uniform (and we know the MARCOs use the jungle MARPAT anyway).

There's no way the IN would embark a foreign soldier for carrying out such ops.
First up I am more than happy to be wrong if that soldier is indeed Indian. Secondly just what are you implying by "your politics" and "your name says it all"? The "politics" of the SL issue is just as much yours as it is mine. How does problems of the people of one particular state of your nation not concern "you"? I am no SL Tamil sympathiser, I don't care two bit about them. I care when it is my people that are affected be it up on the northern borders or otherwise. Pity that ignorance such as yours is what's preventing real attention to the issue at hand.

First up I am more than happy to be wrong if that soldier is indeed Indian. Secondly just what are you implying by "your politics" and "your name says it all"? The "politics" of the SL issue is just as much yours as it is mine. How does problems of the people of one particular state of your nation not concern "you"? I am no SL Tamil sympathiser, I don't care two bit about them. I care when it is my people that are affected be it up on the northern borders or otherwise. Pity that ignorance such as yours is what's preventing real attention to the issue at hand.
Fair enough my friend, I jumped to conclusions. I assumed you were a false flag member looking to troll and flame bait.

Anyway, like I have said, that is a MARCOs officer and not SL SBS.

Back
Top Bottom