What's new

Indian Special Forces

FB_IMG_1501433241259.jpg
FB_IMG_1501433243807.jpg
FB_IMG_1501433238823.jpg

Para-SF fibre-optic cables coupled with tactical screens -

para-sf_1.png

para-sf_2.png
Inducted by PARA (SF) after interacting with NSG during joint-CT exercises, good to see this kind of learning and building from one another within Indian elite forces.

FB_IMG_1501573685250.jpg
PicsArt_07-31-05.02.55.jpg
FB_IMG_1500485582194.jpg

PARA SF
@Abingdonboy @Gessler @Lord Of Gondor
I am happy to watch someone like Major Gaurav Arya than that noob Rajeev Ranjan from NDTV. Atleast he has some knowledge in technical stuff. Rajeev Ranjan was simply pathetic. Don't know what happened to NDTV nowadays there are no Watan Ke Rakhwale episodes.

View attachment 415431 View attachment 415432 View attachment 415433
PARA SF
@Abingdonboy @Gessler @Lord Of Gondor
I am happy to watch someone like Major Gaurav Arya than that noob Rajeev Ranjan from NDTV. Atleast he has some knowledge in technical stuff. Rajeev Ranjan was simply pathetic. Don't know what happened to NDTV nowadays there are no Watan Ke Rakhwale episodes.
True!
But I liked Maroof Raza, the Rajya Sabha TV presenter(NSGwala episode) and Nitin Gokhale more.
I really enjoyed Rocky and Mayur too (Because of the food :p:)

I definetly prefer Major Arya to Rajeev Ranjan but I think the Major comes across a little too dramatic also- this could be compulsions of his network of course.

What happened to NDTV's defence reporting though? No more "Jai Hind with Rocky and Mayur", no more "Watan Ke Rakhwale" not even more "Jai Jawan"

I have to agree with @Lord Of Gondor , Maroof Raza was simply a class apart- the best defence broadcaster India has ever had (IMHO), a former IA officer (so very proffesional and knowledgeable) and fine fine reporter with an ability to articulate that I have not seen present in any other broadcaster.

Honourable mentions for Nitin Gokhle and Vishnu Som but both are a little dry and Vishnu Som can be rather naive.

I definetly prefer Major Arya to Rajeev Ranjan but I think the Major comes across a little too dramatic also- this could be compulsions of his network of course.

What happened to NDTV's defence reporting though? No more "Jai Hind with Rocky and Mayur", no more "Watan Ke Rakhwale" not even more "Jai Jawan"

I have to agree with @Lord Of Gondor , Maroof Raza was simply a class apart- the best defence broadcaster India has ever had (IMHO), a former IA officer (so very proffesional and knowledgeable) and fine fine reporter with an ability to articulate that I have not seen present in any other broadcaster.

Honourable mentions for Nitin Gokhle and Vishnu Som but both are a little dry and Vishnu Som can be rather naive.
Maroof Raza was the right mix of aggression and subject matter expertise

The Minister of State for Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (Independent Charge), Shri Rajiv Pratap Rudy addressing at the Closing Ceremony of the First International Aviation Security Seminar, organised by the National Security Guard (NSG), in Manesar, Gurugram on July 07, 2017.
s20170707110899.jpg

The Minister of State for Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (Independent Charge), Shri Rajiv Pratap Rudy at the Closing Ceremony of the First International Aviation Security Seminar, organised by the National Security Guard (NSG), in Manesar, Gurugram on July 07, 2017.
s20170707110898.jpg

The Minister of State for Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (Independent Charge), Shri Rajiv Pratap Rudy planting a sapling, at the Closing Ceremony of the First International Aviation Security Seminar, organised by the National Security Guard (NSG), in Manesar, Gurugram on July 07, 2017. The Secretary, Ministry of Civil Aviation, Shri R.N. Choubey is also seen.
s20170707110897.jpg

The Minister of State for Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (Independent Charge), Shri Rajiv Pratap Rudy at the Closing Ceremony of the First International Aviation Security Seminar, organised by the National Security Guard (NSG), in Manesar, Gurugram on July 07, 2017. The Secretary, Ministry of Civil Aviation, Shri R.N. Choubey is also seen.
s20170707110896.jpg

Ministry of Home Affairs
07-July, 2017 20:31 IST
NSG organises first International Aviation Security seminar

India's 26th highest monumental flag installed at NSG campus

The Minister of State for Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (I/C) Shri Rajiv Pratap Rudy attended the second day of the first International Aviation Security Seminar in Manesar today. National Security Guard (NSG) has organised the seminar, with the aim of bringing all major stakeholders under one roof and facilitate them sharing views/opinion, discussions, brain storming with the matters concerning Aviation Security.

Prominent personalities/speakers from various organizations/aviation sector delivered lectures and shared valuable views on the matter of aviation security. Weapons and equipment were also displayed showcasing the current weapons and systems used by the forces and cutting edge systems considered for future planning.

Secretary, Ministry of Civil Aviation, Shri Rajiv Nayan Choubey and DG, NSG Shri Sudhir Pratap Singh also attended the seminar. The Minister of State for Civil Aviation Shri Jayant Sinha addressed the seminar yesterday.

About 300 delegates/officials from the Ministry of Home Affairs, Ministry of Civil Aviation, Directorate General of Civil Aviation, Airports Authority of India, Bureau of Civil Aviation Security of India, Central Industrial Security Force, State Police Forces, Airports, Airlines, Foreign Security /Aviation of USA, France, Germany and Sri Lanka participated in the Seminar.

Shri Rajiv Pratap Rudy also hoisted the National Flag at NSG Campus, during the National Flag Foundation programme, being organised by NSG today. The Force has got a 30X45 National Flag (Tiranga) on a 100 feet monumental flagpole installed in its Campus. It is the India's 67th Flagpole and 26th highest Monumental Flagpole.

Back
Top Bottom