What's new

Indian Special Forces

PicsArt_08-12-06.44.15_1471010353557.jpg

NSG COMMANDO

I just hope our PM accepts all recommended security arrangements. He has a habit of playing loose with security.
Indeed, he consistently plays fast and loose with his personal safety and it's a dangerous game that I hope doesn't end up costing him (and his nation) dearly...

Apparently this year, the SPG have been succesful in convincing him to present the speech from behind a bulletproof enclosure (for the first time since he has been PM).

Some of the antics Modis gets up to are endearing sure but they are beyond reckless for a man in his position.

Indeed, he consistently plays fast and loose with his personal safety and it's a dangerous game that I hope doesn't end up costing him (and his nation) dearly...
Apparently this year, the SPG have been succesful in convincing him to present the speech from behind a bulletproof enclosure (for the first time since he has been PM).
Some of the antics Modis gets up to are endearing sure but they are beyond reckless for a man in his position.

Its a relief that they convinced him to stand behind a glass shield. I was quiet nervous he would make an open air speech again...

Its a relief that they convinced him to stand behind a glass shield. I was quiet nervous he would make an open air speech again...
To be honest, with the kind of precautions the security agencies put in place I wouldn't worry about that sort of thing. In organised appearances such as that they do almost everything possible to secure the PM, there is a plan and they follow it.

What is FAR more concerning is Modi going "off script" and pulling, frankly stupid, $hit like this:

modi-children-mos_647_081515040231.jpg

modi-indpendence-day.jpg

BOTH years now Modi has stopped his motorcade, got out and walked into the crowd of children, in 2015 he took this further and walked for quite some time up the road interacting with the crowds.

indian-prime-minister-narendra-modi-waves-towards-the-public-after-picture-id506941704

indian-prime-minister-narendra-modi-waves-towards-the-public-after-picture-id506941698

BOTH R-days now Modi has walked a few hundred metres down Rajpath after the parade is over in front of thousands of spectators in the open.

202b.jpg

In 2016's beating retreat Modi walked past his car and walked over to wave to the crowd.

All of this was off script and it put huge pressure on his security.

Sure, the arguement could be made that all of the above were highly sanitised locations where all spectators would have been extensively screened and there was ample security cover in place for the scale of the events concenred.

But then there are these kind of frankly unbelivably incidents (in foriegn nations no less):

modi-nepal1.jpg

This video actually makes me cringe:

- No advanced warning is given by the PM, he asks his motorcade to stop
- No extra security is brought in as a result
- The Nepali security are woefully undermanned to control the number of those present on the side of the road
-Once out of his car, the PM ignores his security's imploring and goes past the open car door to go over to the other side of the road
-The PM goes right up to the crowd letting them almost overwhelm his protective detail

This all on the side of a road where there is NO WAY the bystanders have been screened and that too in a foreign country.

A series of seriously stupid calls from a man who is nothing of the sort.

@Star Wars when pulling such stupid stunts the ONLY thing you have on your side is the element of surprise but Modi is becoming all too predictable in actions and it only takes one idiot to erase the democratic will of the Indian people, he has a duty to his people/nation by being smarter than he has been.

Back
Top Bottom