What's new

Indian Special Forces

Maybe a bit random but does anyone have any idea what could be in these cases the SPG detail of the PM carries:

tumblr_o5mp631bKc1tjfjuco1_540.png

I noticed this recently that behind the PM's immediate close protection team there are SPG guys carrying these cases. Obviously they are different to the collpased Kevlar sheild the 1-2 of the inner-most CPT carry:

tumblr_o5mp631bKc1tjfjuco2_1280.png

@PARIKRAMA @ni8mare @Spectre @MilSpec @nair @Guynextdoor2 @Ankit Kumar 002 @IndoCarib @Water Car Engineer @acetophenol @Kinetic @Brahmaputra Mail @Levina @ranjeet @Parul @Taygibay @Koovie @janon @sathya @punit @skyisthelimit @Dash @Dandpatta @SR-91 @hinduguy @JanjaWeed @WAJsal @AUSTERLITZ @scorpionx @Oscar @Blue Marlin @Desertfalcon @SrNair @The_Sidewinder @Bombaywalla @Roybot @kbd-raaf @C130 @Stephen Cohen @noksss @Sky lord

Last edited:
Maybe a bit random but does anyone have any idea what could be in these cases the SPG detail of the PM carries:

I noticed this recently that behind the PM's immediate close protection team there are SPG guys carrying these cases. Obviously they are different to the collpased Kevlar sheild the 1-2 of the inner-most CPT carry:

@PARIKRAMA @ni8mare @Spectre @MilSpec @nair @Guynextdoor2 @Ankit Kumar 002 @IndoCarib @Water Car Engineer @acetophenol @Kinetic @Brahmaputra Mail @Levina @ranjeet @Parul @Taygibay @Koovie @janon @sathya @punit @skyisthelimit @Dash

Doesn't look like the 'football' to me.

@PARIKRAMA @ni8mare @Spectre @MilSpec @nair @Guynextdoor2 @Ankit Kumar 002 @IndoCarib @Water Car Engineer @acetophenol @Kinetic @Brahmaputra Mail @Levina @ranjeet @Parul @Taygibay @Koovie @janon @sathya @punit @skyisthelimit @Dash
May be it's the Indian football ? I understand we never had our own football earlier, but may be there's a policy change since 2014 ? :undecided:

Oh god, I'm not sure if we want to start the "football" speculation again. Some drama queens were trying to convince themselves that's what that skinny collapsed kevlar sheild was.

You know the football is probably around somewhere. With nuclear triad in place, that's the logical thing to expect.

Maybe a bit random but does anyone have any idea caould be in these cases the SPG detail of the PM carries:

See, I happened to talk to some policeman who were a part of convoy of a politician here, and they carried bags. I did inquire and they said, it contained a spare set of clothes for the politician and some emergency medicines....

I know it is totally unrelated, but thought its worth sharing here.

See, I happened to talk to some policeman who were a part of convoy of a politician here, and they carried bags. I did inquire and they said, it contained a spare set of clothes for the politician and some emergency medicines....

I know it is totally unrelated, but thought its worth sharing here.
I guess that makes sense except in the PM's case he has a medical team (with doctors) who follow him around wherever he goes and they haul their own supplies so it would be odd that the SPG were carrying around medicines.

I guess that makes sense except in the PM's case he has a medical team (with doctors) who follow him around wherever he goes and they haul their own supplies so it would be odd that the SPG were carrying around medicines.

Yes of course, I think it more about documents. Or maybe clothes only.
You see PM sleeps on the flight while travelling, outside India and even while campaigning.

So in all probability clothes, or some documents....or may be some kind of Gujarati snacks:what: ... you see he needs a lots of energy for the tasks he does.:partay:

Yes of course, I think it more about documents. Or maybe clothes only.
You see PM sleeps on the flight while travelling, outside India and even while campaigning.

So in all probability clothes, or some documents....or may be some kind of Gujarati snacks:what: ... you see he needs a lots of energy for the tasks he does.:partay:
I agree, they could be a whole number of perfectly trivial things, clothes are unlikely though- this was during the inaguration of the Maritime summit in Mumbai where the PM merely visited for a few hours, there would be no need for there to be a change of clothes to hand especially not with his motorcade parked up the whole time. If it were clothes they could have remained in the motrocade.

Whatever is in the cases it is something that the PM would need to hand at a moment's notice.

Army Major Killed in Encounter with Militants in Manipur

An Army officer was killed in an encounter with Zeliangrong United Front (ZUF) militants in Tamenglong, Manipur on Wednesday.

Army officials said one militant was also killed in an encounter, which took place during a combing operation undertaken by the Rashtriya Rifles and Special Forces personnel.

The deceased officer has been identified as Major Amit Deswal of 21 Para Special Forces.

Major Deswal, who hailed from Haryana’s Jhajjar district, was evacuated from the encounter site after receiving a gunshot wound to the stomach, but succumbed to his injuries.

@Abingdonboy @PARIKRAMA @Levina @Unknowncommando

View attachment 300326

R.I.P Major Amit Deswal

RIP braveheart its looking like a bad year for PARA SF with lots of casualty :fie::fie:. Army should take extra caution in not loosing any more men

RIP braveheart its looking like a bad year for PARA SF with lots of casualty :fie::fie:. Army should take extra caution in not loosing any more men
This is the cost of war, if not the army who else is going to take on those animals? As the tip of the spear it follows that the SF will always be the most exposed to danger.

This is the cost of war, if not the army who else is going to take on those animals? As the tip of the spear it follows that the SF will always be the most exposed to danger.

Definitely buddy but we always wish there is no causality whenever there is OP but its the cost of war the IA has to pay . Almost all the SF's around the world faced many causality but no other SF's in the world is more exposed and engaged continuously in OP's for such a long time as IA SF were :thank_you2:

Battling bad weather and tough terrain, the Army today airlifted the body of Major Amit Deswal out of the thick jungles in Manipur's Tamenglong district, where the special forces officer was killed in an operation against terrorists in Wednesday.

The 35-year-old Major of the 21 Paras was shot twice on Wednesday and the Army made multiple attempts till last light yesterday to evacuate the wounded officer by helicopter out of the area. He could only be moved to a hilltop nearby, where he died late last night.

The body of the major was flown to Jorhat today from where it will then be taken to Surheti in Haryana's Jhajjar district, his home town.

Major Deswal is survived by his parents, his wife and a three-year-old son.

The 21 Paras had at about 3.30 am on Wednesday, launched an operation against a splinter group of Naga insurgents who are not part of a peace process with the government. They had Intelligence that the group had camped 30 km off the National Highway 36 in the heavily forested area.

At about 7 am, Major Deswal killed one terrorist and the special forces commandos seized an AK -47 gun. But the other terrorists managed to escape.

The Major and his team tracked them down again at about 4 pm in the evening about 20 km away from the highway. In the gun-battle that followed, Major Deswal was shot twice in the pelvis.

Major Deswal had won a commando dagger after topping his course. He was commissioned in 2006 in the Artillery and then volunteered for the Para Special Forces.

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/for-...m-thick-jungles-1395477?pfrom=home-topstories

Mags , mags and more mags if it was me.

@PARIKRAMA @ni8mare @Spectre @MilSpec @nair @Guynextdoor2 @Ankit Kumar 002 @IndoCarib @Water Car Engineer @acetophenol @Kinetic @Brahmaputra Mail @Levina @ranjeet @Parul @Taygibay @Koovie @janon @sathya @punit @skyisthelimit @Dash @Dandpatta @SR-91 @hinduguy @JanjaWeed @WAJsal @AUSTERLITZ @scorpionx @Oscar @Blue Marlin @Desertfalcon @SrNair @The_Sidewinder @Bombaywalla @Roybot @kbd-raaf @C130 @Stephen Cohen @noksss @Sky lord

Back
Top Bottom