What's new

Indian Special Forces

"In a few weeks the USS Theodore Roosevelt will visit the Indian Ocean to take part in the annual MALABAR 2015 naval exercise, with the joint participation of the Japan Maritime Self Defense Force. We look forward to the participation by the Indian Air Force in exercise RED FLAG-Alaska next year and the YUDH ABHYAS exercise will continue to expand the interoperability of our armies," said Verma.

"Our bilateral Special Forces exercise VAJRA PRAHAR will resume again in January 2016 for the first time since 2012. :yahoo::yahoo: This is the tempo of a defense relationship between two forces determined to forge a new level of cooperation, and breaking down historical barriers to do so," he added.

Defence News - US looking to make significant contributions to India's strategic capabilities

@Abingdonboy, as i said a while ago the SF exercise vajra prahar never conduced after 2012(which was conducted in Nahan Indo-US Special Forces to conduct joint wargames 'Vajra Prahar' next month | Terminal X )

NDTV Exclusive: How Special Forces Took Out Terror Camp in Myanmar - NDTV

A must watch vid of Myanmar op with details.
05.jpg

Last edited:
Modi stops his Motorcade outside Delhi Airport after returning from his US/Ireland trip:

He has done this a few times now (at exactly that spot) and once you start becoming predictable you are putting your life in unnecessary danger (not to mention making the job of your security (SPG) impossible).

He is a Sikh..fearless.Are you from India?Havent you seen them ride bike without helmets?
i know... but this question always comes in my mind that how does his turban will protect him from head injuries and sharpnels and how will he wear a helmet mounted NVG, flashlight, camera etc

He is a Sikh..fearless.Are you from India?Havent you seen them ride bike without helmets?
Not fearless,plain stupid.................or was it just a sarcasm??

i know... but this question always comes in my mind that how does his turban will protect him from head injuries and sharpnels and how will he wear a helmet mounted NVG, flashlight, camera etc

It will not,check the Gurudaspur incident.

Back
Top Bottom