What's new

Indian Special Forces

Can u tell me whats the use of the Bug light or " keede wali light " thta the Garuds carry.... They never articulated on that in the video....

that is BugLit LED Micro Flashlight...

P1100167-750x562.jpg

P1100166-e1388678809601-750x442.jpg

BugLit-LED-Micro-Flashlight.jpg

Hmmm, could this really be Special Group?:

This is believable- there's nothing special about the Tavor in India these days and the SFF were the first unit to get these weapons
tumblr_nhi2ew6YDF1tjfjuco2_1280.png

tumblr_nhi2ew6YDF1tjfjuco3_1280.png

tumblr_nhi2ew6YDF1tjfjuco6_1280.png

It is this picture that raises a lot of questions:

tumblr_nhi2ew6YDF1tjfjuco1_1280.png

I had been quick to right this off as another foreign unit that they had put into this video on SFF- this happens a lot on these sort of Indian Military videos.

However looking closer at the picture did give me some doubts-

1)that door looks very Indian, I can't think of anywhere else that I would expect to find one that looked like that.

2) The use of single tube face worn (not helmet mounted) NVGs that the majority of the West has long since moved away from and the only units I have seen wearing these in recent years are the PARA (SF) and Garuds

3) I don't know what they are called but if you look at the boots of the operators you can see a green/camo strip, I don't know the purpose of these things but I have noticed this practice is quite commonplace in Indian units (could be with others too but I've only noticed Indian units doing this).

And just as an aside, and doesn't mean much really the orange walls and door reminded me of one of the NSG's kill houses in Mansear:

tumblr_ngsbammBbf1tjfjuco8_400.gif

tumblr_ngsbammBbf1tjfjuco7_400.gif

tumblr_nagj3fgga41tjfjuco8_1280.jpg

(a meaningless detail but, perhaps, worth pointing out)

I'll still need some convincing that an Indian unit operates the FN SCAR though but I can't decide one way or the other right now.

@Koovie @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR @sandy_3126 @Water Car Engineer @Unknowncommando @kurup thoughts?

Hmmm, could this really be Special Group?:

This is believable- there's nothing special about the Tavor in India these days and the SFF were the first unit to get these weapons
tumblr_nhi2ew6YDF1tjfjuco2_1280.png

tumblr_nhi2ew6YDF1tjfjuco3_1280.png

tumblr_nhi2ew6YDF1tjfjuco6_1280.png

It is this picture that raises a lot of questions:

tumblr_nhi2ew6YDF1tjfjuco1_1280.png

I had been quick to right this off as another foreign unit that they had put into this video on SFF- this happens a lot on these sort of Indian Military videos.

However looking closer at the picture did give me some doubts-

1)that door looks very Indian, I can't think of anywhere else that I would expect to find one that looked like that.

2) The use of single tube face worn (not helmet mounted) NVGs that the majority of the West has long since moved away from and the only units I have seen wearing these in recent years are the PARA (SF) and Garuds

3) I don't know what they are called but if you look at the boots of the operators you can see a green/camo strip, I don't know the purpose of these things but I have noticed this practice is quite commonplace in Indian units (could be with others too but I've only noticed Indian units doing this).

And just as an aside, and doesn't mean much really the orange walls and door reminded me of one of the NSG's kill houses in Mansear:

tumblr_ngsbammBbf1tjfjuco8_400.gif

tumblr_ngsbammBbf1tjfjuco7_400.gif

tumblr_nagj3fgga41tjfjuco8_1280.jpg

(a meaningless detail but, perhaps, worth pointing out)

I'll still need some convincing that an Indian unit operates the FN SCAR though but I can't decide one way or the other right now.

@Koovie @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR @sandy_3126 @Water Car Engineer @Unknowncommando @kurup thoughts?

Good observations!

That building does indeed look very "Indian" and I have never seen those black boots with camo stripes anywhere else.

+ Those guys are not the tallest guys either... which is not unusual for people from that region

+ Those guys are not the tallest guys either... which is not unusual for people from that region
Well this unit would be SG and thus would be 100% Indian SF, it's hard to estimate heights based on this picture.

Still, something to ponder aye bro ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom