What's new

Indian Special Forces

Sweet vid! Looks quite old though. Indian SFs have got to be amongst the best trained SFs on the planet! The sheer versatility of these guys is crazy!!
Do all our SF men go to Israel for training like Afghanis come to India?? or is it for selected few?

Seems like a mix of drills/pics from recently (2013) and quite a while before (early 2000s).

Do all our SF men go to Israel for training like Afghanis come to India?? or is it for selected few?
Quite a few do but I seriously doubt ALL of them do, most likely the instructors and such. Comparing Indian SF to Afghan Mil is rather foolish ma'am, the disparity in training and military culture is vast.

Quite a few do but I seriously doubt ALL of them do, most likely the instructors and such.
Okay!
Abingdonboy said:
Comparing Indian SF to Afghan Mil is rather foolish ma'am, the disparity in training and military culture is vast.
Gosh!!
when did I compare Afghani and Indian soldiers??
I just asked do we send our SF guys to israel the way Afghan sends theirs to India?? (I am sure you know that every year many Afghanis pass out from our institutions like IMA )

when did I compare Afghani and Indian soldiers??
I just asked do we send our SF guys to israel the way Afghan sends theirs to India?? (I am sure you know that every year many Afghanis pass out from our institutions like IMA )
I understand what you mean. In the Afghan case they send soldiers for basic training in India (IMA and such) but the Indian case is different, soldiers are only sent to Israel for advanced training

He has already increased the budget 4 times,asked the forces to give a tough reply to Pakistanis on border firing,handled the Chinese incursion well and always supported the armed forces and scientific communtiy in every way he could in 150 days .
Yes, I agree it is very early days but what I am more interested to see is if he will be more willing to employ SOFs in direct action missions, cultivate a strong intelligence-SF relationship and finally okay the Indian SOCOM.

I understand what you mean. In the Afghan case they send soldiers for basic training in India (IMA and such) but the Indian case is different, soldiers are only sent to Israel for advanced training
Is Israel the only country which helps train Indian SF?

Is Israel the only country which helps train Indian SF?
Indian SOFs and the NSG train with their counterparts in the US, France, Russia, Brazil, UK and Germany (to a varying degree depending on the force and nation).

Indian SOFs and the NSG train with their counterparts in the US, France, Russia, Brazil, UK and Germany (to a varying degree depending on the force and nation).
You're not talking about the joint exercises.Are you?

1413815561284.jpg

Who is she ? Guarding PM at bjp headquarter...I mean NSG or Delhi Police ? @Abingdonboy

Last edited:

What are the Para Commandos wearing on their back, is it just a compact bag or a bullet proof vest of sorts?

Also, didn't know that the Para Commandos used wall radar, awesome.

Back
Top Bottom