What's new

Indian Special Forces

10010532_1472297483003200_1007741636040418157_o.jpg

INDIAN NAVY MARCOS

i didnt include that pics of spb personnel from INS SAHYADRI. Bcoz many people says they arent marcos. But i didnt know abt this pic that they are spb or marcos. If they are spb then next time i wont include them in my pics. But the gear is same of both then if once we use spb pic. So it wont make any big diff. So take it easy bro.
I understand bro I just think it makes sense to be accurate but I understand where you are coming from. It has been confirmed the guys in this pic as SPB because the guy who originally snapped this pic (PSK) talked to them any they confirmed they were SPB and NOT MARCOs.

Was about to say the same thing...nevertheless it's an excellent compilation.
Indeed, terrific!

I guess the next one is a about the Paras? :D
yes bro working on it. But few pics are to be confirmed.@Abingdonboy @Gessler guys u should tell me correct things if i am wrong. I didnt include pics of SPB guys from INS SAHYADRI if u notice. Coz i herd abt that. But i didnt hrd a single word abt the above pic that they are spb. Otherwise i would not have included that one. Next time i will replace it with another one. Do tell if i am wrong. U guys are my seniors. I am just a 17 year old angry young man.:p not man boy.:p@Abingdonboy can u please post that pic of para comdo in ice with tavor. Remember from ur last vid. It will help me in my pic.

many IN officials says that guys in INS SAHYADRI are personals from QRT of marcos...

yes bro working on it. But few pics are to be confirmed.@Abingdonboy @Gessler guys u should tell me correct things if i am wrong. I didnt include pics of SPB guys from INS SAHYADRI if u notice. Coz i herd abt that. But i didnt hrd a single word abt the above pic that they are spb. Otherwise i would not have included that one. Next time i will replace it with another one. Do tell if i am wrong. U guys are my seniors. I am just a 17 year old angry young man.:p not man boy.:p@Abingdonboy can u please post that pic of para comdo in ice with tavor. Remember from ur last vid. It will help me in my pic.

Ok good to hear that :D BTW, have you seen that pic with a group of Paras armed with Tavors and wearing black diving suits?

I tried hard to find it, but I cant :/
yup i have that since it was posted on livefist first time :). By the way i was abt to ask here that is that pic of para or marco. But then i looked to red dot sight. And then realised that they are paras. But thanks for ur try bro.

Less of the "senior" title bro, I am barely 3 years older than you! And which picture are you talking about specifically regarding PARA (SF)?

All I am saying is that when one is talking of matter regarding the Indian Mil one should aim to be projecting the most accurate information possible. I am sick of the nonsense I see on the Indian Military where things are mislabelled and units misreported. This is just my personal preference.

Having said that you are doing great work mate, keep it up :enjoy:

many IN officials says that guys in INS SAHYADRI are personals from QRT of marcos...
I'm sorry but it doesn't makes sense for them to be MARCOs at all, fleet security is NOT one of the MARCOs day to day jobs but IS one of the SPB's. As I've said, the person who clicked this snap has categorically said they are SPB as he talked to the men in the pic.

Less of the "senior" title bro, I am barely 3 years older than you! And which picture are you talking about specifically regarding PARA (SF)?

All I am saying is that when one is talking of matter regarding the Indian Mil one should aim to be projecting the most accurate information possible. I am sick of the nonsense I see on the Indian Military where things are mislabelled and units misreported. This is just my personal preference.

Having said that you are doing great work mate, keep it up :enjoy:

I'm sorry but it doesn't makes sense for them to be MARCOs at all, fleet security is NOT one of the MARCOs day to day jobs but IS one of the SPB's. As I've said, the person who clicked this snap has categorically said they are SPB as he talked to the men in the pic.
(1) about senior word. I was jst kidding.
(2) about pic. Remember ur last vid title is INDIAN ARMY last thing and i have seen something something like that. A para cdo wearing a white camo standing on ice his hand on knee wearing goggs and little layer of ice on his tavor.
(3) about accuracy. Yes i too always try to be accurate, real and perfect abt IND MIL. But failed sometimes coz i dont have that much knowledge and experience that u guys have. So i used word senior. So take it easy bro. I will replace the pic with another one soon.

The operative in the picture 5th from the last(left wise) wearing a full fledged diver's suit and carrying a Mp-5 is that of a Polish GROM.It's being confirmed by the Polish members in an Indian forum....:coffee:

The operative in the picture 5th from the last(left wise) wearing a full fledged diver's suit and carrying a Mp-5 is that of a Polish GROM.It's being confirmed by the Polish members in an Indian forum....:coffee:
but bro we have the same model if u remember that ndtv episode of marcos. But ok i will replace it too. Thanks for the info mate.

Back
Top Bottom