What's new

Indian Special Forces

People here think that only they have better knowledge here and no one is as good as them and they r the Great THINK TANKS of all time. This is the reason why most of the times I avoid to discuss here and only love to post pics.
NOTE:I am not taunting anyone or not trying to tell someone particular indirectly just wanted to express ,so plzz dont take it otherwise. All the best.And
JAI HIND!!!!!

ohhk thank you......_/\_
SPG are recruited from all forces under MHA and not specially from a Police unit.NSG doesnt send anyone to NSG because the personnel in NSG are not owned by NSG but are on deputation so how can NSG send them to SPG.CISF, CRPF, ITBP etc can send their personnel to SPG.

For SPG the personnel not only have to clear written tests and interviews but also need to have a clean track record of not only themselves but till their grandfather.

People here think that only they have better knowledge here and no one is as good as them and they r the Great THINK TANKS of all time. This is the reason why most of the times I avoid to discuss here and only love to post pics.
NOTE:I am not taunting anyone or not trying to tell someone particular indirectly just wanted to express ,so plzz dont take it otherwise. All the best.And
JAI HIND!!!!!
I kinda understand the feeling. Keep it up Bro!!

SPG are recruited from all forces under MHA and not specially from a Police unit.NSG doesnt send anyone to NSG because the personnel in NSG are not owned by NSG but are on deputation so how can NSG send them to SPG.CISF, CRPF, ITBP etc can send their personnel to SPG.

For SPG the personnel not only have to clear written tests and interviews but also need to have a clean track record of not only themselves but till their grandfather.
thanks for the info. My doubt is cleared now but i remember i have read it somewhere thats why i said. May be wrong. Various type of things are posted on internet. Sometimes dont understand whom to rely on.

12-13(vi).jpg

PARA SF

18-19-(5).jpg

AWESOME PIC OF GARUDS AND MI17V5 DURING IRON FIST 2013
Interesting thing about this pic is that it is a pic of a real life SAR op by the Garuds. The pic was taken during the rehearsals of Iron Fist 2013 after the MKI had crashed and the 2 pilots had punched out- the Garuds were put in to find the pilots and make sure they were okay.

So ...you Believe that above mentioned statements belongs from Bollywood...???...Akal Ke dushman.
LOL! What ? Oath with blood is a C grade movie plotline.

Maybe you should stop posting retarded stuff from facebook (psshh... Unicorns aren't real also) :lol:

Too much of Bollywood :mad:
After taking the oath they probably break into dancing around the trees,down the slopes,into fowery valleys :lol:

In some special forces after completion of the coarse the command will be given two options whether to twist the commando's hand there by injuring it or to shoot him on the hand with a pistol with out injuring his bones.

These are like rituals which make them stand apart from the rest of the soldiers.

Back
Top Bottom