d9md.jpg

zme1.jpg

hsto.jpg

3xda.jpg

qewh.jpg

eokh.jpg

WTF...

Also no vests?
I'm guessing a tribal. And you won't find many police/military units wearing bullet proof jackets in the areas where these guys operate- jungles and the like. They need to be lightweight and agile. However they wear webbing/tactical vests to hold their ammo, supplies, med-packs, grenades etc

WTH! Is the Tribal affairs ministry doing these people are in really bad shape....no wonders they join the maoist's :angry:

Does the CRPF headquarters know that these guys are posting there pictures on the Internet.
Whoa- I didn't even notice the woman's condition.

I highly doubt the CRPF HQ has any idea about these pics being out there in the public domain.

Posing with such locals should be a big no-no.

Seems like cobra guys are flooding internet with cowboy-ish pics. Only hiss with no diss. IMHO, discretion is one of the key qualities of any SF and they don't seem to have any.
PS: Post not intended to lighten the service they are doing to the people but their command and control doesn't seem to be mature....

Seems like cobra guys are flooding internet with cowboy-ish pics. Only hiss with no diss. IMHO, discretion is one of the key qualities of any SF and they don't seem to have any.
PS: Post not intended to lighten the service they are doing to the people but their command and control doesn't seem to be mature....
They aren't even remotely SFs.

m3vi.jpg

54r9.jpg

p5yy.jpg

@Abingdonboy

Who are these guys?
Bro- where did you get these pics btw?

Last edited:
Man,I just love the MARPAT camo being used by the CRPF COBRAs,they mix very well with the surroundings.I just wish Army takes a look and standarise on their customised version of woodland and desert/arid pattern MARPAT.

I highly doubt the CRPF HQ has any idea about these pics being out there in the public domain.

bro, in that tribal areas the old women's condition are like this... they are soo poor and their living conditions are pathetic.

y181.jpg

d9md.jpg

zme1.jpg

hsto.jpg

3xda.jpg

qewh.jpg

eokh.jpg
[
bro already posted

bro the guy who is posting these pics on his page is COBRA commando himself.and few more cobras are there who usually comment on his posts. i have seen their conversation.U can check their talks on recent posts few days back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom