What's new

Indian Special Forces

Sorry Abingdonboy, no, this helmet (in question is CERTAINLY NOT what the IDF wear). IDF helmets are almost semi-circular and no where near to what is portrayed in the picture.

I am certain that this is a PASGT (or its variant) type of helmet . It has a outer fabric cover and that's why its real shape is not in prominence but one can take a cue from the helmet worn by the soldier in the background. But I am 101% certain, NOT , ABSOLUTELY NOT an IDF helmet .

israeli helmet.. OR-201:

download.jpg

The last and the second last picture of the COBRA gives an "a-la-vietnam" photography feel to it :)

[qu ote="thesolar65, post: 5096075, member: 140691"]Just out of curiosity, this is my question. How many of the today's best special forces with all those gears and weapons would have captured Alexander/Akbar/Chengiz Khan/Ashoka the Great or any equivalent Emperors of those times?

@Abingdonboy @Water Car Engineer @bloo @gslv mk3 @Dash[/quote]
Bro, the average infantry squad in one of the modern armies of today could quite easily capture/kill any of the above. The amount of firepower they carry (automatic rifles, MMGs, RLs, grenade launchers etc) is more than enough to overwhelm the personal protection any of the above would have had.

Back
Top Bottom