What's new

Indian Special Forces

Nice find! Our boys look worldclass and are worlds apart from what they had in 2008

Not really. I dont see any difference other than the new camo & pads [weapon also in some instance] But other than that nothing has changed, not so world class BPJ, not so world class helmets and the goggles what they wearing does not seem ballistic. But its safe to say we are in the right direction but we have a long way to go.

Not really. I dont see any difference other than the new camo & pads [weapon also in some instance] But other than that nothing has changed, not so world class BPJ, not so world class helmets and the goggles what they wearing does not seem ballistic. But its safe to say we are in the right direction but we have a long way to go.

What's wrong with the helmets?

What's wrong with the helmets?

Looks big, heavy, hinders sight. Most of the SOFs all over have opted for FAST helmets which is lighter, provides better sight and multiple mods can be attached. Even Pak SF have FAST helmets. I dunno when ppl will wake up and get our SFs the latest stuff.

4PgDY65.jpg

Is it me or is tht helmet really big?

Looks big, heavy, hinders sight. Most of the SOFs all over have opted for FAST helmets which is lighter, provides better sight and multiple mods can be attached. Even Pak SF have FAST helmets. I dunno when ppl will wake up and get our SFs the latest stuff.
Is it me or is tht helmet really big?
It could be that he wore the big size helmet (wrong size helmet for his head). Also, it looks bulky because of the cover that gives more surface area .
This helmet is just like the IDF wear (even their SOFs) but if you watch later in the video you see them wearing the more typical Western/US PASGT helmets (see below). Either way all 3 Indian SOFs are set to get a complete overhaul in their equipment within the next 3-4 years which will include new helmets so let's wait and see.
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1387566713.704126.jpg

This helmet is just like the IDF wear (even their SOFs) but if you watch later in the video you see them wearing the more typical Western/US PASGT helmets (see below). Either way all 3 Indian SOFs are set to get a complete overhaul in their equipment within the next 3-4 years which will include new helmets so let's wait and see. View attachment 12043

Dude quit pushing your nonsense.. the tin bucket helmet u are talking abt isnt israeli .. also this one looks like a newly acquired PASGT helmet... probably the operator is kinda thin? making the helmet look big?

Dude quit pushing your nonsense.. the tin bucket helmet u are talking abt isnt israeli .. also this one looks like a newly acquired PASGT helmet... probably the operator is kinda thin? making the helmet look big?

Lot of Indian soldiers are thin though

You're so tiresome sometimes buddy. What tin helmet???!!!

Stop visiting this thread bro. You add nothing. All you seem to do is troll and try to make out Paksitani SFs are better.

You're so tiresome sometimes buddy. What tin helmet???!!!

The ones u n coldhearted quoted as israeli helmet remember?

Does the shape of this helmet look like it?

Stop visiting this thread bro. You add nothing. All you seem to do is troll and try to make out Paksitani SFs are better.

Dumbass where did i talk abt SSG?

This helmet is just like the IDF wear (even their SOFs) but if you watch later in the video you see them wearing the more typical Western/US PASGT helmets (see below). Either way all 3 Indian SOFs are set to get a complete overhaul in their equipment within the next 3-4 years which will include new helmets so let's wait and see. View attachment 12043

Sorry Abingdonboy, no, this helmet (in question is CERTAINLY NOT what the IDF wear). IDF helmets are almost semi-circular and no where near to what is portrayed in the picture.

I am certain that this is a PASGT (or its variant) type of helmet . It has a outer fabric cover and that's why its real shape is not in prominence but one can take a cue from the helmet worn by the soldier in the background. But I am 101% certain, NOT , ABSOLUTELY NOT an IDF helmet .

Back
Top Bottom