What's new

Indian Special Forces

Lack of coordination is talked about Operational utilities. And thats due to different command structure of different SFs and NOT due to cross training. Hopefully a unified command for all SF will provide a solution for that.

what do you think, unified command of current plan will solve all the problems? you know, NSG is under Ministry of Home Affairs, marcos, para commandos and guards are under defence minister SFF is under PM. grouping all this units under single command will not solve all this problems.

Ministry of Home Affairs is not willing to give NSG to military special forces commands. NSG is headed by an IPS officer who don't know anything about special operations. the current plan of SO command is not that good. it will be excellent if they prefer a command structure like US Special operation command.

what do you think, unified command of current plan will solve all the problems? you know, NSG is under Ministry of Home Affairs, marcos, para commandos and guards are under defence minister SFF is under PM. grouping all this units under single command will not solve all this problems.

Ministry of Home Affairs is not willing to give NSG to military special forces commands. NSG is headed by an IPS officer who don't know anything about special operations. the current plan of SO command is not that good. it will be excellent if they prefer a command structure like US Special operation command.
Yes I do know who command NSG
And No Paras, marcos and garuds are not under direct command of MOD
This has been talked many times in this very thread. Try digging older pages.

Unified command will solve our external operational problems as all assets will be operated to a single command and not to three.

AFAIK IA want NSG out of this but MOD want them in.

SFF won't be part of the Indian J-SOC but the Garuds, PARA (SF), MARCOs and (possibly) the SAG of NSG.

All three Indian SFs cross train with NSG and each other.

From a source of mine who is privy to such info from time to time ;) ;)

What are you surprised by though?

+ @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR -great to have back on here bro!! :)

Sure man,my pleasure.I hurt a think tanks ego so i got banned.

I am interested in knowing the nationality and deptt of the Instructor who is teaching the NSG guys.

Indian Special Forces have no muscles

SSG are expendables.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure man,my pleasure.I hurt a think tanks ego so i got banned.

I am interested in knowing the nationality and deptt of the Instructor who is teaching the NSG guys.

relax bro, this is their court, here they are the judge, jury and executioner.
i'm really happy to see you back.

SFF won't be part of the Indian J-SOC but the Garuds, PARA (SF), MARCOs and (possibly) the SAG of NSG.

what do thing of J-SOC structure? i will favour a command structure similar to US special operations command.

Hahahaha you cant beat me on that though ;) I got banned 3 times for posting the same SSG story from Siyachin.
Welcome back.

:welcome::welcome:

what do thing of J-SOC structure? i will favour a command structure similar to US special operations command.

It's still quite unclear what the structure will be. All we know is the head will be an IA PARA (SF) general, it will incorpate the 3 Indian military SFs and their associated support equipment and the IAF C-130Js will be under this command.

This is about all we know right now. There's still a lot we don't know.

Could I get a link to that story? :3

I think they're taking about the Bana Singh incident. Wiki it bro ;).

It's still quite unclear what the structure will be. All we know is the head will be an IA PARA (SF) general, it will incorpate the 3 Indian military SFs and their associated support equipment and the IAF C-130Js will be under this command.

This is about all we know right now. There's still a lot we don't know.

I think they're taking about the Bana Singh incident. Wiki it bro ;).

in US SOC army, navy and air force has separate command. the chief of this special operations command will be chosen from the best of the best one from three service. in india's J_SOC only army SF officer get higher ranks.

relax bro, this is their court, here they are the judge, jury and executioner.
i'm really happy to see you back.

They are 2 rules in my life bro...First one is that i dont earn my bread and butter from this forum so i dont care what is my seniority level here.Second this is i dont give a damn about a guy spending 8 hrs on the net and becoming "Think Tank".

Real life mein top kaun hein yeh mujko pata hein.

.............................................................................................

Now let me come to my favourite topic....

The Indian SF school at nahan is a kinda joint training school only.CIJWS comes second where i know from a reliable source that Army SF beats all other SF in joint competitions.The Navy is getting a SF school built in Goa which would be comparable to CIJWS.Moreoever theres one more school in Karnataka on the coastline facing the Arabian sea.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Has anyone of you heard of these words "CIT-X" and "CIT-J"

These were Indian black ops team and i can say from a confirmed source that they have done the role of Indian black ops team till the time this man fcked it up.

gujral.jpg

Any info is greatly appreciated!

They are 2 rules in my life bro...First one is that i dont earn my bread and butter from this forum so i dont care what is my seniority level here.Second this is i dont give a damn about a guy spending 8 hrs on the net and becoming "Think Tank".

Real life mein top kaun hein yeh mujko pata hein.

.............................................................................................

Now let me come to my favourite topic....

The Indian SF school at nahan is a kinda joint training school only.CIJWS comes second where i know from a reliable source that Army SF beats all other SF in joint competitions.The Navy is getting a SF school built in Goa which would be comparable to CIJWS.Moreoever theres one more school in Karnataka on the coastline facing the Arabian sea.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Has anyone of you heard of these words "CIT-X" and "CIT-J"

These were Indian black ops team and i can say from a confirmed source that they have done the role of Indian black ops team till the time this man fcked it up.

gujral.jpg

Any info is greatly appreciated!

he is like our current defence minister.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Moreoever theres one more school in Karnataka on the coastline facing the Arabian sea.

do you know what kind of school is that?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Army SF beats all other SF in joint competitions

do you know why? what is your opinion about our SF. Which is the best one among the three? i heard that MARCOS has the most toughest selection process among indian special forces.

Back
Top Bottom