What's new

Indian Special Forces

India IS and WILL "take care of its business" regardless of their religion, colour, creed, caste etc.

Until you have Indian terror camps sitting in J&K launching infiltration attempts into "Azad" Kashmir with the IA providing covering fire for these groups- I'd suggest you keep the analogies to a minimum.

Same way Pakistan will take care of her business like we r doing also.

Same way until u have RSS camps, Shev Sehna Strongholds., BJP,Bajrang Dali etc etc!!!!!!........ U take our terrorist we take yrs.

Nobody gives cover to anyone here its just yr media say and we dont believe in yr media it has no credibility in our Country. Heck even they r blaming the Submarine incident on us im talking abt Times Now. And what happening in Kashmir right now as we speak shows that its u who is problem and just blaming yr ills on us wont do any good for u. U should be ashamed that even today yr blaming yr ills on us when Kashmir is burning and yr security forces r using bullets on un-arm Civilians under the shdow of calling themselves as Pakistani terrorists or even pro pakistanis.

But the way u people r protecting the RSS and Co where yr former Armymen do terrorist activities like Col Prohit Capt Mohan Bhagat who is leader of RSS and still after Samjhoota Express u havnt took action against them tells me that there is other way around.

Same way until u have RSS camps, Shev Sehna Strongholds., BJP,Bajrang Dali etc etc!!!!!!........ U take our terrorist we take yrs.

Nobody gives cover to anyone here its just yr media say and we dont believe in yr media it has no credibility in our Country. Heck even they r blaming the Submarine incident on us im talking abt Times Now. And what happening in Kashmir right now as we speak shows that its u who is problem and just blaming yr ills on us wont do any good for u. U should be ashamed that even today yr blaming yr ills on us when Kashmir is burning and yr security forces r using bullets on un-arm Civilians under the shdow of calling themselves as Pakistani terrorists or even pro pakistanis.

But the way u people r protecting the RSS and Co where yr former Armymen do terrorist activities like Col Prohit Capt Mohan Bhagat who is leader of RSS and still after Samjhoota Express u havnt took action against them tells me that there is other way around.

I'm bored. Talk about Indian SFs or GTFO.

I'm bored. Talk about Indian SFs or GTFO.

Yeah u should be because u have ran out of ammo.

What an utter bigot this nawaz guy is!

He is following a very old tactics by the pakistanis......that is to legitimize or atleast decriminalize terror emanating from pakistan by equalizing it with yahuds/jews,hindus/bjp or americans.
But the rest of the world doesnt buy this bullsh*t leaving aside few lefty morons in india and elsewhere.

No matter however you criticize shiv sena or ram sena but they don't have an 'yindoo' army laced with rpg,machine guns,suicide belts etc and they don't kill random civilians.

I know pakistanis have suffered terrorism so much.....i mean just tooooooo much.....look at them poor guys...being killed everyday,everyminute by their 'mujahid' brothers. And the funny thing is they were once funded by ISI :laughcry:
post reported........ see u in hell.
@Jungibaaz

Last edited by a moderator:
NSG, SRG:

s2ou.jpg

7kfa.jpg

the place shown in this figure is NSG's training center. the VIP protection training is given to both SRG and SAG.

RSS, BJP is not doing anything to pakistan, terror camps across the border is seeking a chance to spread terrorism in india and it is india's business to stop them. you better talk about people of Baluchistan rather than speaking about people of india.

U know the feeling is mutual.

it is not. pakistan's nature of dental is famous all around the world, particularly in western countres

RSS, BJP is not doing anything to pakistan, terror camps across the border is seeking a chance to spread terrorism in india and it is india's business to stop them. you better talk about people of Baluchistan rather than speaking about people of india.

it is not. pakistan's nature of dental is famous all around the world, particularly in western countres

LOL First answer me how old r u??
RSS and BJP doing nothing :yahoo:

Were u alive in 2006 or yr born now?

Kiddo yr even more extraordinary then INDIC.:omghaha:

Regarding the last line.... Let me give u a recap because u indians suffer a short term memory loss.

u wrote in post#2706...''as your politicians and military you won't accept the fact no mater how much evidence we provided you.''

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/43257-indian-special-forces-181.html#ixzz2byHrZULd

then i replied u in post#2707....''U know the feeling is mutual''.

Then u come up with most Comical reply ever.....:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

If u look at history there was no credibility of indians too from 47 to 70s in the same western countries.Heck they used to even call Gandhi a political terrorist.

Its about Interests(as now they have business interests to save their crippling economies before it was defeating communism) when it comes to western countries. Following truth has nvr been their priority.

Welcome to the 21st century.

Hey guys check this out, from a couple of days ago at a dress Rehersal for I-Day:

SPG are using the standard telescopic sight on their FN2000s whereas in the past they had used EO TECH red *** sights for their FN2000s. I wonder what prompted the change?

Back
Top Bottom